Chapter X

R o b y n 

Days Later

"Trust me! I know my best friend and she would never wear no anti like this" I said snatching the clothing out of Odell's hands and throwing them back on the stand.

Today Odell hit me up inviting me to the mall. I already knew he was up to, he just didn't wanna shop alone because he didn't know what type of clothes my girl would like. He needed my help and I dragged Karrueche along with me.

"Majority of the outfits we got are showing too much though!" He whined.

Kae sighed "Why does it matter? She's a woman, she shows skin here and there" She said picking up a few more colorful outfits.

"Sorry to bother you dude but can I get a picture with you?" Another teenage boy came up to Odell asking for a quick flick.

I rolled my eyes because this was the 100th person slowing us down. We needed to get all of this shopping done before Aaliyah showed up to her moms house. It's crazy because obj was the one that wanted to stop at every mall we passed.

He wants to flood my girl with expensive gifts and she doesn't even know it.

"Sure lil man" He said and posed for their selfie. He shook his hand and he was on his way "See it was quick" He told me and karrueche.

"Whatever let's just grab this last fit and head to the lines" I said picking up the outfits.

"Is this the last stop?" Kae asked.

He shook his head "Naw we still ain't get her shoes and jewelry" he smirked.

"Your lucky most of my girl clothes got ruined because if they didn't...I would not be running through these malls with you all day"

He chuckled "If I bought yawl something would yawl stop complaining?"

"Oh you were going to do that anyway!" Kae said and she gave me a high five. We all laughed as he shook his head.

He grabbed the rest of the clothes and we followed him to the lines. This mall was packed! Full of boujee couples and spoiled teenagers. I didn't have this kind of money growing up.

"Oh my! I had no idea Odell beckham was shopping here today!" the lady at the counter said in excitement "Are you buying your girls something?" She asked.

I jerked my neck back, as if I would ever be out here SHARING a man.

"Aw nah! These are my friends, I'm just trying to buy a few gifts for my other one"