Chapter XLI

O d e l l

"Baby we here!" I tapped Aaliyah shoulder while she was asleep laying her head against the window

"Baby we here!" I tapped Aaliyah shoulder while she was asleep laying her head against the window. This girl was sleep the whole plane ride then fell right back to sleep once we got in this car "Get up sleepy head" I poked her side.

She swatted my hand away "Okay!" She mumbled annoyed and sat up with her hair over her face with a bit of sweat.

"This hoe can never stay woke, we was cracking jokes this whole car ride while you was back there snoring" Robyn rolled her eyes making the rest of us laugh.

"Bitch I don't even snore when I'm sleep" Aaliyah defended..

All of us put in some money to rent two Tahoes to drive around while down here in Houston. At first Robyn just wanted to party with the girls but since she invited Drake she decided we should just turn this into a group bae-cation though everybody wasn't in a relationship.

Drake had Robyn, I had Aaliyah, Karrueche brung her new man victor, and Teyana joined with her husband Iman. They both seemed cool so I'm sure this lil vacation gone be decent.

Unlocking the doors, we all got out the car with the hot weather letting the sun bake us. I took a look at, admiring the house we all pitched in to rent out for this vacation.

 I took a look at, admiring the house we all pitched in to rent out for this vacation

It wasn't no overly big mansion, just a simple three story house by the beach. I hope it got enough room for eleven people though.

Going around to the trunk to get the bags out, the other car pulled up on the side from us "Its about time!" Kaila said being the first to hop out of the car fanning herself. Her tank top was tied up showing off her stomach "It's hot as hell out here"

Yeah, it's seems out of the blue as to why she joined us on the trip but I invited Tabatha and she wanted to come along with her other best friend. Aaliyah met Tabatha as soon as we got to the airport and they got along well. I explained to her how we been best friends since back in the day and they just immediately clicked. I like how Tabatha was just friendly and drama free.