Chapter LXXXI

A a l i y a h
One month later

Tonight I had to get all dolled up to join Robyn for a fashion show she and Donnell invited me to tonight

Tonight I had to get all dolled up to join Robyn for a fashion show she and Donnell invited me to tonight. Apparently Donnell knew some agents there that would boost up Robyn's modeling career so this was technically a big night for her and I had to be there to support her.

This past month has been good for me so far, after everything that went down with me and Rick I finally decided to put it all behind me. He kept blowing up my phone so I had to block him but he kept trying to get my attention at work. The man has serious issues. I don't get why he's chasing me when the truth is already out about him having a wife and kids.

Odell and I are still on good terms though, we've been taking care of Aiden together without having to drive him back and forth between houses.

It was sweet what he did for Mother's Day too. When I got back from a meeting about my job, I walked into my mama kitchen and saw a dozen of roses on every counter in there. He wrote me a sweet poem too wishing me a happy Mother's Day and I was in awe for the rest of the day. He called to tell me that he would've spent it with me but he was stuck in Houston for business.

I still haven't seen him since and I'll admit I miss him.

It's starting to feel like the old days and I like it.

I'll admit I still don't trust the man but I think it's nice what he's doing.

I was getting ready to head out for the night, I just had to do my hair and figure out what shoes to wear. I had Girls Need Love by Summer walker blasting through the speakers while in my room getting ready.

Aiden just sat up in his little bouncer staring up at me while slobbing all over his little fist causing me to smile. I just love him so much!

"Mama!" I yelled so she could hear since my music was blasting.

Seconds later she came in the room with a dish rag and looked me up and down with a smirk "Looka here!" She said and I spun around a little "Where you get that dress from and how much you spend?"

Tonight I had on a yellow and black animal print dress that was somewhat see through exposing my left leg. It has a nice furry train in the back and on the ends so I thought it would look good on me. Me and Robyn planned to wear yellow tonight and this was the perfect dress that caught my eye. My finger and toe nails were both white though and I'll just slip on my black open toe Gucci heels.

 My finger and toe nails were both white though and I'll just slip on my black open toe Gucci heels