Riot strolled over to Jimin angrily who was hiding behind Riley with his head poked out.

"No no NO GRANDPA WAIT I CAN EXPLAIN- AHHH"

Jimin was dragged by Riot by his ears. His whimpers slowly faded away as his furious grandpa pulled him into the changing, ready to get his butt kicked.

Riley awkwardly fidgeted as she was left alone with her victim who kept hissing as he limped to get the first aid kit.

"Need some help?"

Jungkook flinched and slight backed away when Riley stood near him, offering help to the poor boy.

"N-No thank you"

In the changing room•

"What were you thinking, you dog! Having a cage fighter to train her and trigger her til she almost kill Jungkook?!"

Riot smacked Jimin's leg with his walking stick causing the boy to squeaked and hopped around on his good feet.

"She's the one who requested it!"

"And you mud head agreed?! And watch your tone!"

Riot smacked his another leg and he winced again.

"If she were to turn full vampire just now, she could've died! Not to mention killing Jungkook before she do!"

Riot grabbed Jimin's ear and twisted it making the boy screamed like a 12 years old with his nose scrunched at the stinging sensation.

"Sorryyyyyy I won't do it againnnnn"

Riot finally let go but glared at the whimpering boy.
He sighed before gently pushing the boy out of the changing room and back to Riley.

"Just let me-"

"NO NO NO....I-I mean I'm fine"

As Riot and his grandson returned, they watched how the big buff Jungkook was scurrying away from the kind innocent Riley who was just trying to dab some ointment on his wounds.

"It's okay Riley darling, he can do it himself"

Riot smiled and patted her head as she pouted helplessly.

"You're Jimin's grandfather?"

"Riot is the name."

"Jung-"

"Jungkook, I know."

The children eyed Riot curiously as they all sat down in circle like kids in storytelling time.

"How did you know me?"

"Well, I don't really know you but I know your father really well."

"My father...."

Jungkook looked down and frowned at the mention of his least favorite man. His fist clenched and eyes squinted with much hatred radiating off him.

"Judging by your reaction, I assume you already know what kind of man he is?"

Jungkook slowly nodded with his head lowered.

"Grandpa? What do you meant by that?"

Riley leaned closer with doll eyes and gapped mouth as if it was her first time hearing the story of the Princess and the Frog.

"Jeon, the family of Beta. Am I right? Jeon Jungkook"

The couple whipped their head to the boy who had his gaze on the smiling old man.

"YOU'RE A WERWOLF?!?"

Riley yelled as she grabbed onto his shoulders and shook him. He was jungshook as well but only at the fact that his potential killer is yelling at him.

"Riley, calm down you're gonna knock his breath out"

"Oops sorry...."

Riot chuckled as Riley released the scared Jungkook and retreated back beside Jimin with her lips pressed in a line.

"You're a werewolf? And you're from a long line of beta?"

Jungkook slowly nodded but Riot let out a breathy laugh before eyeing between the two boys. He pointed at Jungkook before dragging his finger towards Jimin and smiled.

"A beta....and an alpha....what a coincidence"

The boys frowned in confusion but it was not long before they both let out a loud gasp and widened their eyes.

"You're my beta?!"
"You're my alpha?!"

The boys pointed at each other still couldn't grasp the whole situation. Both rouges, both hated their fathers, both were abandoned by the pack, best friends? Duh.

"No fucking way.... but how? How come we never recognize each other? The scent? The mind link? Nothing"

Jimin scratched his head almost exploding his own head from thinking too much. Riot poked the boys' shoulders with his walk stick as he smiled again.

"You two dummies thought you were rouges so none of you displayed any of your abilities as high ranked werewolves. That explained why none of you even look like a beta or an alpha.....especially the alpha"

Riot's once smiley face turned annoyed as he spokes the last sentence and glared at Jimin who looked away like it wasn't his business that he just put Riley in danger.

"But aren't we rouge though? Isn't that why we're kicked out?"

"You father must've done something to frame you so you couldn't be the heir to his position. Thus, banished you along the way"

Riot explained and Jungkook nodded before glancing at Jimin.

"Then what about you? Why are you a 'rouge'?"

Upon hearing his question, Jimin clenched his jaw and glared into space. Just merely thinking about what his father had done send a rush of boiling blood through his body, heating him up almost like a volcano.

"He killed my mother, dethroned grandpa and banished me from his land."

He answered through his gritted teeth as his eyes glowed golden. I'm going to kill him. He mumbled under his breath.

"Well, in that case, Jungkook has a responsibility to protect Jimin and Riley"

"What about Scarlet?"

Riley asked Riot worriedly as she thought about what will happen to Scarlet in the midst of the upcoming battle.

"I know for a fact she's growing fast, so wouldn't hurt if I train her as well so she can protect you"

Riot beamed before humming away. He was rather happy as he finally found Jimin's long lost beta. Now that Jimin is starting to build his own empire, he was sure that ruthless son of his would be taken down in no time.

———————————————————————————

BATTLES COMING SOON~

Anywayyy I hope you enjoyed this chapter AND I LOVE YOUUU ❤️❤️❤️