Nightmares ✔️

Start from the beginning

Mom stands up and puts on her usual smile. Or well in this case she tries.

" Breakfast will be ready by 8." she says while exiting the room.

I sigh. I hate seeing her like this. I do know it's better to see her like this than to see her in a pile of blood because that is what happens when you get involved in gang related issues.

I walk back to Chicka to pick her up. She's probably hungry by now. I quickly breastfeed her while scanning through Netflix.

I declined Liam's offer on moving in with him. As nice as it sounds I just want the heat from the gun fight to  cool down before I drag my daughter into it. Liam already sold his old house. Not a trace of a gun fight in sight. Only the good Lord above will know how they managed to cover that up.

Liam has now moved into one of his other mansions a few blocks away from the house I'm now living in. I took mom up on the offer to come and stay with her for a while. She is very lonley without my dad in the house. I still don't know what happened to him after the divorce and I really don't care if I'm being honest.

Alexa and Luke are living in their new apartment but they are moving out in the following month to another city for Alexa's work. I wasn't happy when I heard the news but I'm happy that her business is expanding. Mom on the other hand is still crying over the news. I guess she's afraid to be alone. I did promise mom that after I move out I'll come visit her at least every two or three days to catch up and she can come visit me anytime she wants. Oh and I also got my car back which dad took away once he found out about my pregnancy. I'm not going to lie when I say that I cried a little bit when mom gave me my car keys. It's true what they say about the freedom you are granted once you have your own car.

Chicka starts moving around which snaps me out of my thoughts. I steady my grip on her as she continues to feed.

" Hey Everly I just-" I head Liam's voice travel down the hallway coming closer to my room.

" Liam no!" I yell but it's too late. Liam has already made his appearance in my room.

His eyes immediately zoom in on my breast and then on Chicka. I can't quite make out the expression on his face.

" Nice breast." He smirks.

" You pervert. Get out! " I manage to throw him single handedly with a pillow.

He catches the pillow and walks out laughing. Men will be men.

After I finish up with Chicka I quickly change her diaper. I grab her a fresh set of clothes and after she is dressed I tie my hair into a messy bun and pick her up again. We make our way down the stairs. I hear the faint laughter of my mom's voice coming from the kitchen.

As I walk into the kitchen I see mom sitting on the island chair and Liam laughing at something she said. Liam is holding a spatula in his hand as he lifts up a single pancake and places it on the pile of pancakes.

" What's so funny?" I question, making my presence known.

Mom has taken quite the liking in Liam after he apologized for his rude behavior in the grocery store a few months ago. Mom almost cried again when she took him into her arms and squeezed the life out of him. Liam surprisingly didn't look uncomfortable. I think he misses the motherly affection seeing as his mom doesn't want anything to do with him.

" I was just telling Liam about how scared you were that the tooth fairy was going to come and steal all of your teeth." mom laughs wiping a tear away.

"Look in my defense I have perfect teeth so I wouldn't blame the tooth fairy for stealing them." I reason.

They both burst out in laughter as Liam finishes up the pancakes. He walks over to me and takes Chicka so that I can finish up my breakfast.

I thought Chase was cute with babies but Liam sets cute to a different level. Chicka has even started smiling at some of the things he says. My heart melts when I see the two of them together. It's strange because Chicka doesn't really like being in other people's company but I think it's because she got used to his voice while I was still pregnant with her.

After I finish up breakfast I give Chicka a quick kiss. I'm about to head up stairs for a shower when Liam grabs my hand. He pulls me closer and kisses me on the cheek. I usually blush at these things but seeing as he did it in front of my mom, I'm definitely redder than a tomato.

I can't wipe the smile away as I head up stairs. I quickly hop into the shower and change into my gym clothes. I missed the gym so much since I've been pregnant and I really gained a lot of weight while I was expecting. It's the perfect excuse to let go a little and get myself back into shape.

Tying my hair up into a ponytail I grab my gym bag and head down stairs.

" Will you be okay with Chicka for the next hour while Liam and I are at the gym?" I ask mom taking Chicka from Liam's arms.

Mom smiles. " Take as long as you two love birds need."

I instantly turn red as Liam burst out laughing. Mom takes Chicka from my arms and gives me a wink.

Oh God. Before mom can say anything further to embarrass me I walk over to the front door. As I pass Liam he gives me a slight spank on the butt. I don't forget to give him a death glare for doing that in front of my mom.

" We'll talk about this later." I say opening the door.

" Will it only be talking-" I don't hear the rest of Liam's sentance as I see the person standing in front of me.

Breath in and breath out. Don't hit him and don't kick him.

" What the hell are you doing here." I spit.

I'm about to launch for his head when Liam pulls me back and into his chest, making it impossible for me to reach the dick standing in front of me.

" Nice to see you too Everly." Justin smirks.

_______________________________________

Hey hey hey my lovely readers ❤️

What about that chapter though 👀 hope you guys enjoyed it and don't forget to comment and vote for this chapter ❤️

Also thank you guys for getting this book to 137KKKK😏 it's looking real good 👀

Peace out ✌️