Settle Down.

It's been another week

It's been another week. As we sit at the table with King Alfred and his new wife along with Ubbe and Torvi. They speak as I sit silently, biting my knuckle lightly as my mind wonders. I'm looking down to the wine in my glass. The crimson color. I hear my name but in the foreign language then a hand is placed on mine. I put my hand down quickly. "Queen Isabella." Ubbe speaks and I look towards him. "Y-Yes?" I blink and adjust slightly, looking between my husband and then Ubbe again. He speaks to me in his language. "Are you okay?" I nod and take my glass, drinking from it. "Did you hear us speak of the Dutch Vikings headed this way? Are you able to supply men?" He asks me and I nod. "Yes. Of course." I let out a breath and purse my lip.

Jean looks to me and furrows his brows. He speaks French to me. "Are you okay my love?" Why is every asking if I am okay? I nod and purse my lips. "Yes." I smile softly and stand. "If you'll excuse me. I am going to bathe." Alfred smiles to me and nods. "There is a Roman bath. No one will disturb you. It was my grandfathers." He looks to me and I look to everyone else with a smile and a nod. I step to it and look at the servants. "Leave me please." I nod and they do. I take breath and strip from my dress. I step into the hot steaming water in the steaming room.

I sink into it and closes my eye. I keep my eyes closed at I hear the door open. I hear the shuffling of boots and then the dropping of clothing. I open my eyes to see Jean sat at the other end of the pool. His arms are propped up on the other side. He watches me and has his brows furrowed. I huff and look at him. Did he have to come and baby me?

My annoyance is high and so is my anger lately. I don't care about anyone or anything. Let me just wait patiently and let them strike me dead. I clench my jaw and he lays his head back. I want to just wrap my hands around it and squeeze. I slowly stand and make my way to my husband. He continues to hold his head back and I move to sit on his lap. He looks at me and takes a breath. The air being sucked from his lungs as he looks at my body. I bite my lip as I raise my brow to him, run my hands to his torso and then to his neck. I pull his head back by his hair and he lets out a noise with smile.

I move the other hand to around his throat and squeeze slightly. He makes a face and looks to me. He goes to speak and I wrap my hand around his mouth. "Shut up." I speak and he does. I lower myself onto him and he closes his eyes with a breath against my hand. I let out a soft moan as I move my hips as well as up and down. He looks at me and goes to touch me but I grip his wrists reaching to grab his belt from his trousers, tying them together. I move his hands behind his head and he lets out a breath. He holds the belt and keep it behind his head as I continue to move more. He lets out a soft groan and speaks softly under his breath. "Putain.." Fuck.. I continue to move and pull my head back as well. I let out a soft moan and he pulls at the belt. "Je veux te braiser." I want to fuck you. He speaks lowly and looks to me.

I undo the belt and he lifts me up easily, setting me onto the edge of the Roman bath. He moves his hips and moves my hair to one side. He bunches it into his hand and pulls my head to the side. I let out a breath and feel his lips along the skin of my neck. We needed this. I needed this.

He moves his hips deeply into me and I let out a moan. He kisses my lips and removes himself from me. He pulls me up and then turns me around. He grabs the belt I had used but uses it to tie my hands behind my back. The leather is tight against my skin as he leans me over the side, gripping the middle of my wrists. He enjoyably slaps my bare ass. I let out a breath and he moves into me against, gripping at my hip. He practically holds me from my face being pressed against the ground by the belt. He purses his lip as he moves roughly. I close my eyes and let out moans each time he presses against my spot, making my stomach drop.

He grips my shoulder and my arm as he moves. I feel my legs start to give out as I moan louder, practically a scream. He lets himself go inside of me and lets out a low moan, closing his eyes. He undoes the belt and I put my hands against the floor. I breathe heavily and he sits me down onto the side. He sinks down slightly and pulls me to the edge. I let out a softly laugh and he makes a whistle. A servant steps in and he holds his hand on. The servant gives him a cloth and then he flicks his wrist to get them out. He cleans me up like a gentleman. He lifts my knee up and presses a kiss to the inside of my knee sending chills down my spine.

It's colder out of the bath but it's making me feel good from the heat of his lips. He kisses my thigh as well, biting the skin while looking to me. He moves down more and runs his tongue against my heat. I part my lips and grip his hair. He hums and continues his movements, causing me to put my head back. I let out a weak moan and grab his shoulder. He continues to move his tongue against me and I let out heavy breaths. "Jean.." I moan out and feel my legs become weak and shake. I watch him as he continues and then I reach my high once more, laying back against the cold tiles. I breath hard and feel soft kisses against my skin.

"Where did you learn this?.." I speak and he helps me sit up, luring me into the water. I wrap my arms around his neck and play with his hair softly. "I spoke to Ubbe." I nod slowly and clear my throat slightly. Bjorn must have spoken to him about what I like. And Ubbe took it upon himself to spare the details but tell him what I needed. I needed to feel as if I loved myself again.

I kiss his lips deeply and he rubs my back soothingly. "You are my love and my life Isabella. When we lost our child, I thought I lost you." I watch him and I can feel my eyes tear up slightly. "But you my love. Are a warrior. A viking." He speaks and cups my cheek as he speaks. "You can get through anything. Any cut, any wound, anything." He speaks and watches me intensely. "We are together for a reason." He speaks. "And I will not give that up for anything."

As Jean and I step to the dining hall in cleaned clothing. Ubbe looks up to us and I take a seat at the table. I look to Jean and smile sweetly. He kisses my hand softly and then bites one of my fingers playfully. I let out a soft laugh and make a face at him to tell him to stop. I look to Ubbe who reminds me so much of his father. He nods once with a small smile. I nod back to him and Jean moves my hair to behind my back, running his index finger against my cheek.

He leans in and kisses my ear softly. I look down as he speaks to me. "I love you my Queen." He bites at my ear softly and I place my hand on his to stop him. He's acting as a teenage boy. It's quite enjoyable. I stroke his cheek and he kisses my palm. I look to the love sick boy and fix his hair softly. "I love you too my King." He looks at me and smiles widely.