A Good Wife

Chapter 78

Tristan

Claire was milking my cock for everything it was worth. I lost count of how many times I came inside her. I held onto her hips tightly as she rocked back and forth on my cock riding it with a fervorous passion. I signed up and ran my tongue over her breasts up to her mouth. The best thing about Claire and she was hot and horny nothing is off limits. And I took full advantage of that.

I'm surprised the bed hasn't broken yet. Not that, that would stop us.

I tightly wrapped my hand around Claire's neck Insel excitement in her eyes as I buried my head into her chest and increase rhythm pounding into her pussy harder and faster than she was use to. Claire then moaned with pleasure throwing her head back as I tightly wrapped my other hand around her waist. She screamed,"I cumming! I'm cumming! Tristan".

I slammed into her harder as Claire's nails dug into my back. Her pussy clinched as I came deep inside her. I loved it when Claire orgasmed with my name on her tongue. Through heavy breaths I tighten my hold around Claire's body pulling her down as I collapse backwards,"Good girl".

I was stent in every sense of the word. Out of breath Claire stated,"We'll have to fight more. It brings out the cock hungry slut in me".

Closing my eyes I smiled. What man would complain about that? I was just static about Claire's new sex drive. After years of not being properly taken care of the way she deserved. I was more than happy to make up for lost time,"Your words not mine".

I felt Claire push up off of me and plant light kisses down my body. I loved the way her hair fell down haloing her perfect face as she shoved my cock into her mouth bobbing her head up and down licking me clean.

Very good girl.

Claire rolled off of me and settled on the bed next to me in a haze of her own bless. I could tell she was ready to doze off to sleep but I comfortable and more familiar with Claire and these moments than I had been with anyone else. I rolled over onto my side to stay at Claire's angelic face bathe in a haze of bliss I gave her. The sound of her breathing was intoxicating a sweet melody I couldn't help but want listen,"Claire?"

"Hhmmm", she said lying on her back but turning her head and face me with her eyes still closed.

"I'm not trying to start a fight again but you don't still love Jordan? Right?"

"No", she said slowly opening her eyes,"I don't think I ever truly did".

"Why stay? I've always wondered why. You're a serious monogamous, why stay with one person that doesn't make you happy? Doesn't doesn't even really try?"

"It's better than being alone", she whispered.

"You can still be surrounded by people and still be alone".

"You're not wrong", she smiled softly. She hasn't dated for a moment before signing,"I don't care about your Hobby. I'm not going to try and fix you or make you stop. I just want to be with you, Tristan. Love you".

Her words woke me up like an ice bath,"Thank you. I'm not going to try and change you either. I know who you are Claire. The only promise I can keep his I won't make you into an ideal version I had of you since the third grade. If you can accept me. Truly accept me, I will do the same until my last day. I love you, Claire".

"I can live with that. Can you make me a better liar?"

"You just need a story to tell. I don't think I'll have any problems selling it", I said leaning out to kiss her.

I'd make sure of it.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Anything", I promise snuggling in her neck.

"Are you going to kill your parents?"

"No", I said surprising her and myself. I crawled on top of Claire admiring her naked body,"No, I have something much worse planned for them".

"Good".

"You want to be there to see?" I asked.

"Of course, what is a good wife for".