What Do You Want?

Chapter 69

Tristan

I stood flabbergasted as I watch Claire's SUV disappear down the road. I wasn't like Jordan. And I still didn't know why Claire was so upset with me.

The smart thing to do would be to let her cool off. Claire was angry and if I said the wrong thing it would just make her go beserker. But I did want her to know I was trying to be better for her. I was trying to stop my hobby for her.

I need to figure out what exactly Claire was feeling. When I was just watching her I knew exactly how to make Claire feel wanted. But she was frustrated with me. I walked across the street and got into my car and drove back to the house. Maybe she wanted time apart but I needed answers more than she needed space. 10 minutes later I pulled up into Claire's a driveway and parked my car on the outside. I walked up to the front door and rang the doorbell.

SLAM!

I backed away from the door. Claire wasn't going to open it. I reach for the door knob and found it locked. A smile crept across my face.

At least she learned her lesson about locking her doors.

But I had a key made and I knew how to break a lock. I open the door with ease as I silently moved around the house. Maybe I shouldn't creep up on her? And I didn't want to scare her ... again,"Claire?"

I heard the shower kick on.

I took off my shoes and headed into the master bathroom. Clear had locked every single door in the house and I couldn't help but feel proud of her for finally learning her lesson. I made my way to the bathroom with ease. I silently shut and lock the door behind me before closing the lid of the toilet and sitting down. I watched Claire shower through the slightly white tinted shower curtain.

I should say something.

But I was honestly content just watching her lather herself up in soap. I could smell her body wash perfuming the air with lavender. "Claire".

She screamed,"How did you---. Get out!"

She tried to cover herself but I had seen and fucked every last inch of her there was nothing to hide. But I did respect her privacy by turning around. "Tell what's wrong. I can't fix a problem if I don't know it exists".

" I don't want to have this conversation now!"

"I do", I didn't want Claire to end up with someone else. I saw her talking to Bobby. He was a self-righteous prick almost on the same level as Nina. Maybe that's why they worked so well together in high school. But now Bobby had no high horse to be on, high school was truly the prime of his life. Oh I remember Bobby, he was on my list of potential first kills. He was a heartless bully who went out of his way to make my life a living hell. Every morning Bobby would hunt me down just to say,'Can you please kill yourself so we, the normal people can live better lives without you, you useless nazi piece of shit. I mean look at yourself, you will never accomplish anything so why are you still alive'.

Wonderful for my self-esteem. Or sometimes it was name calling, taking my things, throwing and destroying them, making gossips about me and just making my life a living hell. He was also the one to come up with my nickname Columbine. So needless to say if Bobby stepped out of line for just one second I would have no remorse sliding a blade across his neck.

While Claire and Bobby talked I got caught up on his life. And from what I found out him and Nina broke up shortly after high school when Bobby decided to go to College in Nevada. He ended up flunking out and his parents told him if he didn't come back home he wouldn't have any financial support. Not that his parents had much as far as financing, his parents were getting a divorce. It looked like Mr. Howell liked to dip in both women and men.

He wasn't really going to school anyway he was trying to start some kind of heavy rock band. But being a rock star doesn't get you a degree. And it really doesn't get you anywhere when your band sucks ass. So here Bobby was back in Dripping Springs

"Well I don't! So go watch your porn and entertain yourself somewhere else".

"Porn? What porn?" I said turning around to face Claire not expecting that.

"Don't play dumb I saw you on the couch. You know I wouldn't even care if you just didn't do it so blatantly out in the open. You can at least have the common decency to do it behind my back".

I had no clue what she was talking about.

"The women with the dildos I saw it", she shouted turning off the water and coming out of the shower wrapping herself up and one of her white terrycloth towels. She stood in front of me with her arms crossed and a frown etched in her face. Claire was adorable and she was angry but now is not the time for that.

Ooo wait,"That wasn't porn. It was a red room. You know they're going to kill those girls right?"

"What?" Claire gasped.

"The sex part was just to draw in more people to watch the feed. I can show you if you like?"

"Why are you watching it then?"

Be honest,"I and taking small steps to give up my hobby. I know it upsets you so....I want to do better".

"I think you're giving up one bad hobby for another. It's just ...disturbing", Claire said as her face fell.

I reached a hand out to Claire and after a moment of hesitation she stepped into my arms. I rested my head against Claire's stomach stare down at the floor and she ran her fingers through my hair," I am trying".

I heard Claire exhale hard before softly saying,"I know you are. But, it just makes me uncomfortable when you're watching porn and we're suddenly going through a dry spell. It's like you're not attracted to me anymore".

I lifted my head up," Claire, you're the most beautiful person I've ever seen. I don't expect you to satisfy my every single sexual desire because we both wouldn't have lives outside of the bedroom".

"No more Red Room torture porn. At least not in front of me", Claire said as I ran my hands down her waist to her ass.

"Fair enough", I stated as Claire sat down next to me and rested her checked against my knee. "Anything else on your mind?"

"No. Do you?"

"Yes", I said running my fingers through Claire's hair. "We need a house".

"We do", she smiled.

"Not in Dripping Springs. Something in between Huston and here. I can't keep doing three hours drives everyday", I saw hesitation and Claire size and I tried to reassure her before any doubt could sink in," It wouldn't be far from Dripping Springs maybe an hour? And I know you don't like apartments so it would definitely be a house. Anything you want".

"I definitely want to keep this house. I'm still paying off on it", Claire admitted.

She didn't know it but I had already paid off her house. Between Claire's father getting sick and her not making enough to keep this house on her own it was the only right thing to do. "That's fine. I would never try and take this away from you".

I stood up and pulled Claire with me," I don't know what I want in a house. I'm comfortable here. What do you want?"

I picked Claire up by her ass pressing the outline my cock against her pussy,"I want to be able to come home and fuck my wife until all our problems fall away".

Claire made sure her entire body was pressed against mine she leaned in to me and whispered in my ear,"We have all day for that. I want you to fuck me like I'm your hobby. I want to be your only hobby, Tristan".

She started to grind her hips against my cock. I smiled.

So Claire was serious about being my hobby. "That can be arranged".

I wasted no time rushing for the bedroom.