Submissive

Chapter 58

Tristan

I didn't want to leave this bed.

Claire finally pasted out after milking my cock of all its cum. And after ever which way we fucked she should be in a coma. Everything I ever wanted was in my arm completely satiated from my dick.

I ran my fingers through Claire's hair as she slept against my chest. Now that I had her as a lover, girlfriend and partner I would have to show her how amazing it would be to be my wife. Then the mother of my children. Each step was going to take time sure. But now ... all I had was time. I stared up at the ceiling fan light into my camera I had installed so many years ago.

I was definitely going to back up all the footage from tonight. And there was no way in hell they were ever coming down. I kissed Claire's forehead and slowly moved her off of my body. Reluctantly I got out of bed and put back on my clothes minus the ski mask and gloves. I was going to have to swing by my apartment and get some normal clothes. Did I have real work? No, I was still on leave. But I did and I need to work on my list of names. I promise Claire I would not kill anymore. That didn't mean I wouldn't expose some people and their darkest secrets.

Was that still considered not giving up my old Hobby? Or was it finally me putting down my black hat and replacing it with a white one. I would ask Claire how she felt about exposing people. And there was still the question of Anthony Hyde. If I didn't take care of him who would? How many more victims would be trapped in his spider's web. I sat on the edge of the bed and put on my tennis shoes pondering that question. How many serial killers in my lifetime will I not be able to hunt because I would rather have Claire? She was my redemption the only thing that kept me from ending up like Anthony and so many others.

I want a family with Claire.

And I just gave her my word I would let it go. Maybe I should have went after Anthony first then made up with Claire.

"Good morning", Claire said sleepily,"Running off?"

"I need to get back to Houston. I may not be going into the office but I still need my laptop and clothes", I stood up and knelt down at Claire's side.

"Mmhhh, you can use my computer", she suggested.

Her laptop form 2012 that was slower than dial up and easily hackable. I think it only took me 10 minutes to get into Claire's video camera. "And wear your clothes too?"

"You might discover you like something else", she smiled rolling over onto her side to look at me.

"You being submissive is enough", I said  cupping her cheek. I let my thumb dance around her mouth until Claire open her lips and gently ran her tongue over my thumb.

"Am I?"

"Submissive?" I clarified.

"No", she said with a rolling her eyes ,"The other outrageous thing you said", she answered.

"I'm not trying to offend you. And you enjoyed it", begged for it several times in a row. "Being submissive isn't a sexual deviant".

"Maybe I'm dominate?" Cute.

I stood up and pulled Claire with me until she was on knees plastered against my body. If I could I would keep Claire naked in this bed living only to serve my cock. I warped my arms around her thin waist tightly,"Do you want to be Claire?"

"I don't want you to think I'm weak", she whispered.

"I never said that. And there's nothing weak about the...." mmhhh how to phrase this? I knew what I wanted to say: there's nothing weak about the damage her tight pussy, ass and mouth could take and wanted to take. But that wasn't respectful. And I didn't know Claire didn't like the word submissive. Even though that is what she is.