Go Get'em, Killer

Chapter 29

Tristan

We didn't do much sleeping until around midday Claire finally dozed off in my arms. I held her tightly as she slept.

I was slowly starting to figure out we worked best alone, just the two of us. No outside distractions, no people interfering. We would be perfect if we could just stay in a room with a bed. Which worried me, what would happen come Monday when I had to go to work. What happens when Claire goes back to work in August?

"Ready for the next round", Claire said with a smile wrapping her arms around me and kissing my neck.

I loved her newly found high sex drive. But anymore today, and I was sure my dick was going to fall off.

Well worth it.

I slapped her ass playful making her jump with a giggle,"Lunch".

I needed some recovery time," I have something in mind to put in my mouth".

"Later, I bought you donuts. And I'm sure Granddad wants to talk to you", I said.

Claire kissed me deeply before separating from me. She got out of bed and headed over to our bags. I sat up letting the covers fall to my waist. Claire opened her bag and started to change into some clothes. "Am I riding solo or are you coming with me?"

I had work I needed to do. But, Claire wore a playful grin on her face as she slipped into some jeans that curved with her body perfectly,"Solo. I have some things I need to get taken care of before I go to work on Monday. Some of us don't get a summer vacation".

"I'm lucky like that", she said putting on a black tank top and throwing her hair up into a bun. I got out of bed and changed back into my clothes,"Is this real work or ... unfinished business?"

"Do you really want the answer to that?" I felt her hand touch my arm as she came to stand in front of me.

I stared into her unsure dark eyes,"Yes".

"Then, yes", I whispered.

She touched her forehead to mine, and I felt a warmth. One that I've never experienced before. It filled my body, from head to toe, invigorating me and filling me with a passion and hope that was powerful. Claire leaned her head closer to me and her lips meet mine. Gentle but passionate, she pressed her lips into my lips. Her lips are soft and warm. I put my hand on the back of her head, pulling her closer to me. We pull back and smiled," Go get'em, killer".

This was new.

This was nice.

I kissed her again, "Knock! Knock".

My grandmother said from the door. I pulled back to go answer the door,"We're decent", I said.

She had changed into white fluttery pants a matching top in a string of beads around her neck. Her gray white hair was in her signature bun. She smiled and moved past me heading towards Claire. I felt like she was trying to be overly nice to Claire. The worst thing that can happen to a person in my grandmother's eyes was not being able to reproduce offspring. And since I had show no interest and anyone before she was working overtime to impress. "Did you sleep well?"

"Very much. I was just about to come and find you. Tristan has work he has to take care of so that would give us some time to get to know one another", Claire said nonchalantly. If anything went wrong at least I had an alibi.

"I'll leave you two to it", I said grabbing my black backpack an backing away into the hallway. I stared at Claire and she gave me a warm but sad smile.