Fantasy of Sorts

Chapter 47

Tristan

I always promised myself I would not kill my mother. But, she was pushing it. I had several tube down my throat and she was yell at me like I could magically talk.

I was tired.

Depressed.

I had no doubt if I wasn't being held here and drugged my body would heal. Too bad that's not what anybody wanted. It's a blessing and a curse really. I had 90 days to get better or my father would get everything he ever wanted - - Grayson Oil. Thank God, I didn't put off signing those legalship papers. They'd probably throw me off a bridge and celebrate. But I did my diligence and made sure I kept 41% of the company and gave 10% to Claire. Married or not she would never want for anything. And that's all I really want for her. I want her to have a comfortable happy life with or without me.

I wonder if she knew.

She's gone now.

I closed my eyes ready for some relief. I now lived a fantasy of sorts.

Planning for my "hobby" that I'll never actually get to do.

And Claire.

Her soft skin.

Full lips.

I wonder how it would take for Claire to start dating again?

Since I was a masochist I liked to picture how it would actually happen.

I could see Claire, talking a guy at the bar. She would wear that tight black dress was wrapped perfectly around her figure. The new tool Claire picked would whispers how sexy she looked, how all the guys in the place were going to have a hard time keeping their hands off you, and maybe they won't be able to at all.

The two of you would order some drinks and Claire would flirt a little with the bartender. He be able to stop his eyes from drifting down to her chest, where her nipples would poke out eagerly at the material that barely covers them. Claire would be embarrassed and turned on by what her body does at times like this, partly wanting to maintain some decorum, partly getting even more turned on by the fact people can tell she's turned on. I knew her pussy was starting to tingle a bit already from the attention, and every step Claire would take makes her more aware of her growing desire.

Claire would hope her date had something good in mind for tonight's outing, and not just leave her horny like she has been in the past. Not like those nights when her got her money's worth out of her vibrator when she got home.

Claire would lead her date over to an open pool table in the middle of the room. They would start playing, and notice she isn't playing as well as she usually does. She's not taking obvious shots, and she's missing way more often than usual. Before long her date would figure out what she's doing: Claire was focusing all of her effort on leaving the cue ball positioned so she would have to lean way over to take the shot. With her short skirt I wasn't sure whether Claire was putting herself on display every time she leaned over and stretched to far?

She had to feel a lot of air down there, and  notice a few people nearby watching pretty closely whenever it's her turn. If she wasn't exposed, Claire was close enough that all of the male patrons were are hoping for a glimpse of what was under her skirt.

I could see it now, ine of the braver fellows nearby approaching Claire and starting up a conversation. Claire's date tells him with a wink that you could use some help setting up your next shot, and that he should be sure you thank him for his effort. He does that cheesy thing guys do in movies, where he leans over you and wraps himself around you, "helping" you hold the cue and line up your shot, but then doesn't move away when you've sunk the ball. He slides his hand down Claire's side and onto her ass, then down to your bare leg and back up under your skirt. Claire would jump a little, then blush furiously as he flips her skirt up, so she knows you're putting on a show now.