The STD of My Life

Chapter 6

Groaning in pain Tristan called out,"Claire!" I was gone like a bat out of hell. I ran out of the police station taking the elevator at the far end of the hallway. I hit the button in a panic. It only took the elevator three seconds to come to me but it felt like an eternity. I just assaulted a man in a police station. Full of his friends.

Nice, Claire.

Just fucking great.

I all but ran inside the elevator. This way I could bypass everyone in the main office and just go straight to the garage and make a run for the street. I hit the button for the garage level like it owed me money as I saw Tristan crawling out into the hallway. He reached out to me just as the doors closed. I rode down until I reached ground level. At the ding I took off racing across the parking lot of police cars. I was halfway to safety when I felt strong hands grab my shoulders and push me down on the ground making my head crack against the unforgiving pavement. My vision exploded with stars and pain,"Claire, I don't want to hurt you. But, you're pissing me off".

I sat up on weak arms ready to spew venom,"Fuck you. I want those cameras out of my house!"

"To bad!" He shouted filling up the garage with the sheer bass of his voice. "You leave your doors unlocked, you have the worst taste in men, and you live alone on ten acres of land a good twenty minutes away from any local enforcement!"

I stood up on weak leg,"Not of which is your problem. This is my life!"

"And you're mine", he shouted forcefully. "Beside, what does it matter now? They've been there for over two years. I've seen everything I've possibly could. Now its strictly for your safety".

"What do you mean everything?"

"Everything", he said slowly making me sick. Slowly, everything that ever happen in my house came back to me like a dam breaking out. My cheek were hot as I instinctively covered my mouth. I was mortified, frozen to the spot. I felt traumatized. "It's not even that big of a deal".

"You've seen me naked! That's a huge deal!" I exclaimed ready to slap him.

"So have Brent and Jordan", he stated.

"My past boyfriend's get that....mmmhhh".

"Privilege?  And they didn't deserve you", he shoved his hands into his pants pocket,"You always give in. You're the one always making a sacrifice for men who don't deserve you. Being with you is a privilege. Being able to touch you, hold you, kiss you, fuck you is nothing less than an honor. One Brent and Jordan never took seriously".

"I really don't want to hear this from you. Just take the cameras out of my house. Please stop this stalking and get some help", I said backing away only to have Tristan grab me tightly by my wrist,"Let me go!"

"No", he said pulling me closer to him.

"Tristan let me go. NOW!" I yelled snatching my arm back. "Get out of my life! And leave me alone", I said stomping away only to feel something stab me in the neck. I yelled out in pain as I started to get very sleepy. "What diiidd yyyyoooouuu..." I couldn't even finish my sentence before I lost the fight with gravity.

I felt strong hands wrap around my waist holding me up. "It's okay Claire. I got you", I heard Tristan say as my vision faded. Everything became fuzzy; then I saw nothing at all. My consciousness was floating through an empty space filled with a thick static. Throughout the inky space my heartbeat pounded loudly, echoing in my ears, alongside fading pleas for help. Feeling my body drain away until finally all was black.