Day 5 - Fantasy

Chapter 14

Tristan

I laid in bed watching Claire sleep from my phone. She looked so perfectly peaceful as black clouds sprawl across the sky, billowing in from the west. Their brassy glare drained all color leaving only a tinted bronze in the faltering light. I could feel the air growing  heavy and the humidity pressing down, suffocating . A stillness had fallen over the island, and in the silence cames a low crackle of thunder, rolling across the roof to the pattering of tiny raindrops. For a moment, everything stops. Even the wind holds its breath. A streak of hot silver splits the sky, and the downpour began.

Her features were much softer in sleep, the lines that usually creased his brow were replaced by more youthful appearance. Claire looked rested. Wanting nothing more than to curl up into the curve of her body.

She was mine.

Finally.

I understood her apprehension. She's been burned before.

In fact I don't think Claire has had a single healthy relationship. That changes with me. I'll be her knight in shining armor, I'll show her how people should treat her.

And you'll love me for it.

We all know the story: Boy meets girl. Boy falls in love. Girl has no idea how to accept the love because she's only dated assholes her entire life.

Which let's face, it its true.

Years of social conditioning are at work.

Claire has only know dicks and cunts.

Her friends.

Every guy she dates is similar. They don’t text her back, they are hard to plan anything with. They even all talk the same. Every guy reminds me of the one before and so on. It’s almost like she has fallen into a trap.

She's a Daddy girl who has been told her entire life,'When a boy is mean to you, it means he likes you' since her earliest days on the playground.

Social psychology and evolutionary biology are playing themselve. Women that are attracted to men who exhibit certain traits — specifically narcissism, Machiavellianism and psychopathy — in short-term mates. You can chalk it up to a myriad of intersecting factors like bad role models, poor choices, self-esteem issues, shame, trauma and trust issues that feed the self-destructive cycle, like Ouroboros, the snake forever eating its own tail..

Which make Claire different. Her parents weren't bad role models they were just poor. She wasn't dumb, I couldn't see if she had any self-esteem issues. She had nothing to be ashamed of. No trauma but she could easily fall into a self-destructive cycle of dating assholes that would eventually break her. That stops with me.

It wasn’t always like this; you used to believe in Prince Charming, but now you're convinced he's just a fairytale. It just took one guy to change how you viewed boys.

Brent.

He was the first boy you ever loved, the first boy to ever make you physically be in so much pain from a broken heart. Which was the main reason I went after him. Also he was a serial adulterer. The world doesn't need more assholes like that. I know I told Claire that Julia killed him in a fit of rage. Or at least I alluded to it. But in all honesty, I snuck into is fuck cabin not that far from Dripping Springs where he met all of his partners. I injected him with Heroin so much so he started to overdose. But before he died, I wanted him to feel a fraction of the pain he put Claire through. I broke his legs and set his house on fire. By the time the fire department came, there wasn't anything left of Brent to save.

Good.

I had a bitter jealousy towards the man. Not as much has Jordan but neither one of their deaths were painless.

But Brent....

O Brent.

In Claire's eyes, he was the guy who made her smile until her cheeks went numb, the guy who gave her butterflies in her stomach. Brent was also the guy who made her feel over and over again, that she deserved nothing more. He was what you deserved and the truth was he treated her like fucking shit.

So he had to go.

She went on dates with semi-nice guy who didn't really become interesting to her until they  stopped chasing her, when she had to work for it and when they started being assholes to you. Then they became the most interesting guy in the world to you.

Which I didn't understand. Was it a danger thing? Was in a rush of excitement? Adventure? I still don't understand.

But what I didn't understand was, in Claire's mind, nice guys are like a three-headed person, it's a phenomenal that made her uncomfortable. There is something about someone that treats her right that makes her feel like it is very, very wrong.

She's runs or convince herself that all men are like the assholes she's dated in the past. And that she doesn't deserve better.

But you do Claire.

You do.

And I plan on giving you everything you deserve, want and need. And what you need is for someone to see you has the precious special gem you are.

 Like all those romantic movies she loves. 

I see that. She IS special. I've seen it since the seventh grade. You saved me, Claire and now I'll do the same for you.

She turned in her sleep. Besides her panties she wore nothing but a white t-shirt that did nothing to hide the dark areas around her nipples. Her legs were just slightly parted and a faint indication of her labia was visible beneath the soft cotton of her knickers.

Damn.

My cock twitched instantly and began to grow and harden as I stared, completely transfixed at this wonderful sight. Some pre-cum was leaking leaving a wet patch to appear on the front of my pajama pants. I started to gently stroke myself in order to get some relief. I started pumping furiously on my hard cock. Wishing it was Claire's mouth and not my hand. I found myself panting, my breath rapid and shallow as my hand slid the foreskin over the head of my cock and then back down again.

Claire was my every fantasy.

I continued pleasuring myself with a specific fantasy in mind. Claire on her knee sucking on my cock. Her  massaging my sack while deep throating me. I would take her head and force her to suck harder and harder. I would fuck her face until my cock pulses in her mouth. And right as I was about to cum I would pull out and cum all over your face with your mouth wide open. Some of it goes in, the rest hits your cheeks, chin, nose, neck, chest and forehead. You smile, swallow, then kiss me getting it all over my face too. 

With my fantasy coming to an end I exploded with my hot white cum.

Great. Now I needed to do laundry.

And shower.

I laid in my mess turning off my phone. For now this is as close as I could get to actually having Claire.

But, I would.

Later.

If I jump into bed with her right now. The relationship wouldn't last after the first six to twelve months. That was looking at science and her history.

Soon.