Day 7- Planning

Chapter 18

Tristan

I keep thrusting slowly and deeply loving the feel of Claire tight and moist pussy around my cock. I watch her as I start increasing my speed. Claire moaned loudly as she felt my cock thrusting in and out of her pussy at a faster speed. 

"Oh yes! Tristan yes!" Claire moaned out as her body lifts up off the bed a little bit. 

She wanted to kiss.

I couldn't because I wouldn't last three strokes inside of her. I pushed her back down and groan a little bit as I started thrusting in and out of her pussy faster. Claire arched her back highly as her first orgasm of the night exploded inside her. I groan again feeling her orgasming pussy contract around my cock. 

Claire was so beautiful begging for my cock. "Hard...har...harder",She moaned louder as her body starts to shake slightly. 

Damn.

She felt so good.

I either needed to slow down which for the kill the moment or think of something else so I wasn't going to last much longer. I focus on Claire's face which was a bad idea. It was nothing hotter than her in the throes of passion.

Something esle.

Basketball.

No.

I didn't know anything about basketball. I need something I knew a lot about but not necessarily got me off. When I practiced on escorts it wasn't this hard to not come.

Maybe it was just Claire.

And her pussy. Her wet tight and all mine pussy.

Ok no something else.

Nonsexual.

Knives!

I let go and start thrusting harder and faster, deeper in and out of her. Claire gasped arching her back again as I continue to pound in and out of her pussy. I reach down and grab her legs bringing them up and putting them over my shoulders letting my cock thrust deeper inside her pussy. 

"Oh fuck!" She moaned out as she orgasms again. 

Knives.

Ka-Bar Becker BK2 Campnion Knife.

Its stylish.

Has a fixed blade.

Sleek.

Cro-van steel blade-- 5.5 inches long.

The blade is in a drop point style with a 20-degree edge angle.

Thick, quarter-inch blade.

Built for long-term use.

Claire grabbed me and pulled me close to her, holding on me keeping me from moving. I put my arms around her letting her catch her breath a bit. Once her breathing went back to normal she grabs me and rolls us over letting her be on top. I lay back looking up at her. 

"My turn", She breathed softly placing her hands onto my chest.

I reach up rubbing Claire's breasts softly as she starts to slowly rock back and forth on my cock. I close my eyes for a moment loving the feel of her pussy. She leaned forward a bit and started to slowly ride me. I place my hands on her hips squeezing them slightly as I hear her softly moan again. 

Holy shit, back to the knife.

Handle made of a durable Grivory material.

Total length is 10.5 inches.