Generic Brand of You

Chapter 63

Claire

"I love you", Tristan breathed standing up in front of me. Not to be crude but I was perfectly leveled with Tristan's cock in my chair. I could tell by the bulge in his pants he wanted a lot more than an,'I love you too'. Tristan  traced his thumb around my lips and instinctively I opened them to let him in.

"Should I show you how much I love the?" I started to unbuckle his jeans and freed his cock. My tongue flicked around his base as I pushed the rest of his penis to the back of my throat. The desire to feel Tristans hardness in my mouth again was overwhelming, so with my hand steadying his cock I moved my mouth back over him, and plunged him deep into my throat.

Tristan let out a load guttural sound. My hand was back on his shaft working in unison with my mouth, as I moved up and down on him in a steady rhythm. Sporadicallpus I would again push my mouth all the way down his entire length. The feeling of his dick moving down my throat was indescribable, one of the best feelings in the world.

And then it was gone.

Tristan effortlessly picked me up and sat me down on the dinning room table. He wasted no time stripping me naked,"I don't want your mouth tonight. Only your pussy".

Yes, please.

"I've wanted you since I was eight years old and nothing is going to stop me from having you tonight, tomorrow night and any other night", my eyes opened wide and I swallowed my emotions down. If my legs weren't opened wide enough they definitely were now.

Tristan was perfect for me.

Tristan began to bite my nipples. He sank his teeth into my chest. Tristan pushed me down on to the table moving my arms above my head and held them together with one hand. I was pinned down and loving every heart pounding moment of it. He glanced at my black lace panties and tore them off in a heartbeat. He could see I was excited, my chest was rising and falling and my cheeks were flushed pink.

Tristan let go of my wrists and kneeling down, he kissed my clit and I squirmed in delight. It made him smile so he continued to kiss, lick, nibble and suck my clit, anything that made me respond with soft groans of pleasure. 

Tristan dragged his wet tongue up and down my slit, licking up my moisture. He then delved his tongue as deep as he could inside me, wiggling it against the insides of my pussy whilst pressing his nose against my clit. I groaned loudly at his actions and he began to suckle at any part of me his lips could reach whilst his tongue remained inside me. This was too much for me and I came in convulsions all over his tongue. Tristan  lapped up my juices hungrily like a puppy dog and he moved back up her body. 

Tristan slipped his tongue inside my mouth, making me taste herself and to his surprise I sucked hungrily back on his tongue. 

"You taste so sweet", He purred into my ear appreciatively. I just smiled back at him and ran my finger over his chest, which was still covered by his t-shirt. Resting on one hand, he pulled the cotton top over his head and dropped it in a heap on the floor, crushing his lips against mine afterwards. 

I moaned against his lips and with one hand he finished unbuttoned his jeans and slipped out of them. Once they were off he knelt between her legs again and pulled off his navy boxers; his cock ready for her had already sprung to life. He stroked his cock a little and made me watch before settling himself over my body again. He lowered his body down so he was resting his weight on his forearms beside my face. As our skin touched, an electric shock went through both connecting bodies. Then Tristan entered me.