Chapter 28//💛 (smut)

Start from the beginning

His hands snaked behind her back and unclasped her bra with his lips still latched onto her sweet spot making her soak as she squeezed her thighs together.

He started to kiss further down and reached her breast before sucking on one of her nipples and pinched the other. His eyes stayed on hers while he work his magic making her crazy wet.

His hand traced down into her panties and found her clit. He pressed it while his teeth tugged her nipple.

"AH FUCK BABY"

She was craving for his touch so much that it made her unbelievably sensitive. She dug her nails into the bed and moaned loudly with her eyes shut closed.

His thumb stay pressed on her clit while his other four fingers rubbed in circular motion on her folds.
He went up and attached his lips with hers before tangling his tongue with hers again.

His fingers continued their work before he enter his middle finger into her core.

"Omg...."

She breath out probably exhausted from all the work he pulled on her. She can only imagine how bad it will be when he starts pounding into her.

He thrusted slowly with his fingers at first before adding his index finger and fastened his pace. Soon, he was jack rabbiting her like crazy making her choked on her moans.

"I'm cumming....Jimin I- AHH"

Her moans pitched as she released onto his fingers. She breathed heavily and could only afford to open her hooded, looking at a smiling Jimin as he put his fingers into his mouth and sucked all her juice.

"Deliciously as always"

He pushed himself up to unbuckled his belt before taking off his pants along with his boxers, exposing his hard member.

She let out a happy yet tired sigh upon seeing his member. This is going to be a long night.... She thought.

He pushed her legs apart before laying flat between them and on her. His body pressed onto hers with his elbow supporting his weight.

"Won't you be tired in this position though?"

"I want to be as close to you as I can so I memorize your features when I'm in you"

They sweetly smiled to each and kissed lovingly. He teasingly brushed his member against her folds making her kissed her teeth in annoyance.

He chuckled before pushing in causing both of them to groan.

"How are you still so fucking tightly after stretching you like a thousand times"

He groaned and grinded his hips slowly for them both to adjust. Riley arched her back feeling him filled her up to the brim and stretching her to the max.

Her breast pressed onto his chest and he took the chance to suck on her collarbone, leaving more purple marks.

As they both adjust to each other, Riley started grinding her hips to meet his thrusts. He felt her eagerness and fulfilled her wish by picking up his pace.

She circled her legs around his waist as he pounded in her like a beast. The bed squeaked in sync with his strong thrusts.

Suddenly, she felt him lick her shoulder, close to her the crook of her neck.

"This gonna hurt a little, but you're gonna be fine"

He whispered but before she could comprehend what he meant, she felt a sharp pain on the spot where his breath lingered.

His fangs dug deep into her shoulder while he slowly down his thrust but still pounding deeply. He felt her blood gashing out after he pulled out his fangs, so he latched onto the bite mark and sucked on it.

She was in sheer bliss and her mind was in another realm. It was extremely painful at first but soon it turned to pure pleasure and along with his drowning thrusts, she was taken beyond heaven.

He pulled away from the mark and licked it and kissed it making her shivered by the tingling feeling.

"I love you....I fucking love you"

He started the confession lovingly but ended it with a growl, showing his dominance once again by thrusting powerfully.

She threw her head back and rolled her eyes, feeling the immense sensation in her stomach. It was the feeling she got when she squirted. Her fingers dug into his back as she moaned messily.

Soon, she let out a moaning scream and burst, releasing all over his crouch and dick. He licked his lips, smiling like a madman as he continued to thrust as he was close as well.

He groaned and pounded faster before moaning when he burst into her. They stayed in the position, breathing heavily before Jimin plopped himself up to look at her tired figure.

"I love you...."

He wiped her sweating forehead before kissing it. He got and cleaned both of them before laying next to her and embracing her tightly.

"Baby....what did you do...."

Riley tiredly whispered as she referred to the stingy pain on her shoulder.

"We'll talk about tomorrow. Let's sleep"

He hugged tighter and kissed her before dozing off.

———————————————————————————

😏 did you enjoy the chapter? Hehehehe

Anywayyy I hope you ENJOYED this chapter and I LOVE YOUUU❤️❤️❤️

Is this even legal?