Plot Twist ✔️

Začať od začiatku

" What kind of sick person are you." I say in disgust.

He is willing to end the life of his own child just to gain more power.

" I let you hold my daughter for crying out loud! She was fucking living under your roof for protection when you were the danger all along! I fucking trusted you with my own daughter's life!" I yell.

" Easy now Everly. Don't want the gun to accidentally shoot you now do we. " Blake smiles.

I have to calm myself before I regret it. God knows what words will leave my mouth if I keep on talking.

" Now where was I? " Blake continues.

" Uh you were saying something about killing the Wells blood line? " I reply sarcastically.

" It's a rhetorical question Everly." Blake rolls his eyes.

I'm just trying to save some time okay. I don't know what's about to happen but it doesn't look good for neither Liam or me.

Blake shifts all his attention to Liam as he aims his gun at his head. Oh no. What am I supposed to do now? Blake holds possession over both the guns and I don't see a single object in this damn pool house that could be useful.

" I never liked you anyways." Blake laughs.

I close my eyes too afraid to look. I've never felt this helpless before. I love this boy standing in front of me yet I can't do a single thing to get him out of this mess. He has been such a big help although he left me in another country for a few months. I now understand that he was only trying to avoid what was happening now. In other words I was kept away from everything I love for what? Nothing. I quickly open my eyes when I hear footsteps from outside. Oh God please don't let it be another Snake. I see a figure at the window of the pool house. It's Chase. Thank God someone is still alive. Chase puts his finger to his lips to indicate that I should stay quiet. I gulp and turn my attention back to Liam. Liam hasn't spotted Chase neither has Blake. Good we can work with this.

" Hold up." I decide to speak up even though Chase told me to stay quiet.

Blake immediately shifts his attention to me but his gun is still pointed at Liam.

" Yes Everly." Blake spits out. He's annoyed. Good.

" So what you are basically saying is that all those months I spent living in England, craving for love and affection from the people I love, nearly crying myself to sleep every night and struggling to keep up with the cold was all for nothing?" I continue.

I see Liam flinch at my choice of words. I know he feels bad. He should.

" I guess. " Blake shrugs.

" And the day I met you wasn't by accident. You wanted to keep an close eye on me so that I don't interfere with your plans? Then when I started to become suspicious you decided to avoid me by leaving the house during most of the day? " I question further on.

Blake nods.

" Then when I gave birth you were all too happy to help and when I asked you to come to America with me you denied it but you did look nervous. " I keep on rambling.