Plot Twist ✔️

Start from the beginning

What the what. Blake is the father of Leila's unborn child? I seriously need a proper explanation on what the hell is actually happening.

" I took you in and raised you as my own! " Xavier yells, trying to avoid the pain coming from his shoulder as he stands up.

" No, you took me in to handle all the admin work while you were off on vacation with a new whore every week!" Blake yells getting more frustrated.

" I-I" Xavier stutters.

Okay can we just hold on a second and appreciate the complete plot twist. Here I thought I was fighting for my life but looks like it's not my turn yet.

" All I wanted was to be appreciated for once. To be acknowledged for the job I do. You were to blind to see it. Now I don't want to be appreciated or acknowledged... I want power. You, my friend, are sadly in my way of that." Blake chuckles looking down at his gun.

" And I just so happen to have the object to change that. " Blake smiles, tightening his grip on the gun.

" Blake-" I can't hear Xavier's next words as the gun goes off. Xavier falls dead to the floor with the bullet hole right between his eyes.

I look around me. Three dead men surrounding me. Suddenly the air starts to thin and my hands start sweating. Gosh not another panic attack. I've been doing so good this past few hours and now I have to encounter one.

" Are you fucking crazy?!" Liam yells.

Immediately Blake's gun is aimed on Liam. Liam goes quiet immediately.

" He deserved it." Blake shrugs.

" I know he deserved it that's why I wanted to shoot the bastard for God's sake." Liam growls.

I stay quiet. I really don't know what's going to happen next. I don't hear any more shots being fired outside. It's strange. I can't even start to think of the amount of dead bodies laying outside.

" Blake listen to me. " I start off.

Blake's attention is shifted to me.

" I know you don't want to do this. You got what you came for, now let us go. We don't have to have any sort of conflict between us." I beg.

Blake starts to laugh. I really think I should just keep my mouth shut because every time I try and reason I end up making a fool out of myself.

" You just don't get it do you? " Blake smiles.

" I really don't. " I reply.

Blake doesn't take his attention off Liam as he starts talking. " In order for me to gain the power I so desperately want I have to become the leader of the Snakes. It isn't possible for me until every single relative of the Wells family blood line is killed. I already killed one. I have a few more to go." he smiles.

My eyes grow big when the realization of his words becomes clear.

" So what you are saying is you are going to kill the woman carrying your child? " I gulp.

I watch a flash of emotion wash over Blake's face. He really is set on murder today.

" I don't care for the girl. She was whoring around and I just so happened to be the first one in line to knock her up. " he laughs.