thirty three ▋ten minutes

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Mari slowly opened the door to the infirmary, peaking her head through to catch a small glimpse of what was going on inside. She spotted Yunho sitting in a revolving chair, rhythmically swaying himself left and right with his foot while keeping his arms crossed and his head hanging low. He seemed to be drifting off to sleep, though forcing himself to push through and stay awake to watch over his ill friend. "Yikes... Yunho have you been getting any rest recently or what?"

He jolted up in the chair at the call of his name, glancing around the infirmary in search of the voice's owner before finally turning to glance at the door. "Mari," He responded, his confused expression soon melting into one of relief. "I was beginning to think Mingi had gotten lost or something. I wouldn't be surprised if he did."

"He caught me just in time actually," She told him, closing the door behind her as she entered. "Had he been a few seconds late or just slightly smarter in the head he would have been eating my dust by now."

Yunho tilted his head like a dog, not really understanding what she meant but ignoring it either way. He pushed himself in the revolving chair and rolled towards Mari as he spoke, "Hopefully I won't be gone long. I know the nearest corner store a little far from here but Mingi is supposed to drive me back after he gets gas. I'll let you know when I'm coming back though, I'll text you or something."

Mari nodded in response, nearly forgetting she had gotten a new phone after her last was destroyed in a complication. "What, you don't even have my phone number, how will you do that?"

He smiled at her as he skidded to stop in the chair, pulling a phone out of his jacket pocket. "Seonghwa had given me his belongings to look after and I had snatched his phone up like the nosey friend I am," Yunho answered, a playful smirk on his face as he waved around Hongjoong's phone. "You want to look through it with me later? He's got... a lot of interesting stuff on here. Nothing gross just..."

Yunho's eyes darted between the phone and Mari. "Just interesting stuff, that's all."

"Yeah, no thanks," Mari declined, taking note of his clearly mischievous demeanor. Whatever he was thinking of doing, she wanted absolutely no part in it. "Just do what you need to do and come back, no detours, no distractions. I'd like to go home at one point in the next hour or so."

The boy rolled his eyes, standing up out of the chair and digging his jacket pockets. "Yeah yeah, what are you? My mom? You're no fun when Hongjoong isn't actively in the conversation." He complained with a pout, just slightly mumbling under his breath. After a few moments of rummaging, he took out a badge and threw towards Mari. She caught it without a second thought, reacting on instinct as he spoke again. "That's the nurse's badge. She gave it to me before she stepped out, use it if a teacher comes in here and starts nagging at you to leave."