Fireworks (New Years Special)

"For the last time, (Y,N) I don't have her powers."

"But like the white hair and the freezing things and the-"

"Just because me and Elsa can both freeze things doesn't mean I can also may a 50 foot tall abominable snowman to play with the kid." Caitlin said as we sat outside of our house. "Speaking of, explain how exactly you convinced me to name our daughter Elsa again?"

"Because I'm cute... and annoyingly persistent."

"Oh, right, I remember now." Cait said rolling her eyes with a smirk before pecking me on the lips. "You know, Metropolis has been surprisingly nice. You wouldn't expect that since we... Y'know-"

"Killed Superman?"

"Yeah, that." We stared at the night sky and the snow coming down.

"I mean, I think we evened out the bad we did for the world killing him with the good we did killing Waller."

"Hey, come on you two! The ball drops in five minutes!" We looked back at Harley who was in full New Years getup. Dumb hat, glasses and a noise maker in her hand. However she wasn't wearing any clown make up, which she hadn't done in years. I got up and helped Caitlin up too before walking her into the penthouse. As soon as we walked in Harley gave me a kiss on the cheek and we immediately heard my favorite Australian (and Cait's least favorite) spewing out bullshit.

"And then that's when Ol' Uncle Digger took out both Batman and Joker, got the bombs outta the Squad's heads, and freed your mum and dad!" Boomerang shouted. Duela, who also wasn't wearing clown makeup anymore and was wearing a black crop top with black jeans, was sharpening a knife on the couch next to him.

"Lucy, don't listen to your uncle Boomerang. The only reason everyone survived was because of your dad. All of Digger's stories are bullshit."

"Duela, I told you to stop swearing around my kid!" Harley shouted. Duela looked up and smiled when she saw me. She got up and walked over to us before pulling me close and wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Hey, you." She said before looking at something on the ceiling. "Check it out, mistletoe." She grinned before kissing me passionately.

"Hey, relax! Not only do we have company but Lucy is right there." I said breaking free from the kiss.

"Hey, dad!" Lucy said hugging me. Lucy is me and Harley's kid. She's about 4 years old now and the best thing that's ever happened to me... besides having three beautiful girlfriends that agreed to share me. "Uncle Digger was telling me about when you guys broke into that Asylum! Is it true you really fought Batman?"

"A lot of times."

"And dad would kick his ass."

"I swear to friggin god if you two don't stop swearing around my kid-"

"Most of the time." Duela said interrupting Harley shouting at her and Caitlin. Harley takes being a mom very seriously, like it's her redemption for all the shitty stuff she did with Joker.

"Hey, Lucy, can you find your Aunt Zoey and Grandad for me? I think they went to heat up the pool with Diablo."

"Okay!" Lucy said before running upstairs.

"(Y,N), you're out of raw meat. My bad." I looked over to Croc who was standing there with a beer in his hands and in just his usual ripped shorts and a party hat.

"It's cool, Croc. We weren't planning on eating that anyways. Where's June?"

"She's having an argument with Enchantress."

"What about?" Cait asked.

"June wants everyone to have a happy New Year. Enchantress wants to unleash a new aged Plague in Times Square as soon as the ball drops."

"Oi, (Y,N)! Get over here ya bugger!" I looked over to Boomerang who was sitting on a couch next to the tv. I walked over to him while the girls kept talking to Croc.

"What's up, Digger?"

"I've got someone I wantcha to meet!" He said shoving his phone in my face. And to my surprise there was a girl on FaceTime with him. She looked kinda familiar but I couldn't figure out why.

"You must be the (Y,N) George talks so much about."

"I-... Wait, Boomer you have a girlfriend?"

"Mate I've told ya about her twenty bleedin' times!"

"Yeah well I thought you were full of shit!"

"How come everyone says that!?"

"You know why." His girlfriend said. "I'm Lisa, it's nice to meet you."

"Lisa... as in Lisa Snart?" I asked.

"Bingo, Bullet Bob."

"You're dating The Golden Glider?" I asked Boomerang.

"Yep!"

"Captain Cold's Sister?"

"Yeah."

"The guy who betrayed and if memory serves me correctly, you cut the hand off of?"

"Which is why we have told Leonard yet. Although, to be fair, I don't think he would've wanted me to date 'Captain Boomerang' even if he was still friends with George." Lisa said.

"Boomerang has a girlfriend!? Holy shit!" Duela shouted hopping on my back to look over my shoulder.

"He what!?" Harley and Caitlin shouted.

"Well don't everyone sound so shocked!" Boomerang said.

"It's 11:58, I'm gonna get back to the party before Leonard gets suspicious. It was nice meeting you (Y,N)." Lisa said before I gave the phone back to Digger.

"Oh shit, (Y,N) there's something I've gotta talk to you about, come on." Duela said grabbing my wrist.

"Duela, the fireworks are about to start!"

"Oh, I know. Come on! It'll be fast!" Duela said before running me upstairs to our room.

"So what was so important that you needed to-?" I began to ask before Duela practically pounced on me. And kissed me onto the bed. After a few seconds we broke the kiss. "Uh, babe?"

"It's not fair how I've gotta sit back and watch you have Lucy with Harley and Elsa with Caitlin. Seeing Lucy run around with Harley's eyes and your sanity, I wanna have my own little monster with you!" Duela said before leaning closer and whispering in my ear "Let me make you a daddy too, daddy." Before licking the side of my face.

"Nice try toots!" We both looked over at Harley who was already taking off her clothes as she kicked the door back closed. "If anyone is startin' the new year off with a bang it's gonna be me!"

"You know, I almost forgot two out of three of my girlfriends used to be clowns who specialized in bad jokes." I muttered. After I did the door opened again and Caitlin came in with an annoyed grunt.

"At least lock the door! We have a whole party going on downstairs!" She said before beginning to close it again. "And just so you know, I'm coming back after everyone's gone and Lucy's asleep and if you tap him out before then, I'm going to freeze the both of you and leave you in the freezer until next year!" She added before closing the door and freezing it from the outside. And after she did I looked over to the window and saw Fireworks going off all over town.

"Oh, shit, happy new year."

"Yeah, happy New Year, Puddin'~." I looked back over to the girls who were both topless in front of me, however Harley had on glasses with the year on them, and Duela was wearing a New Years hat.

"Now let's make some fireworks of our own."