Issue #7: Q&A Time

Supergirl POV

"This was a massacre..." I said under my breath looking at all the dead bodies.

"This is actually better than what I expected." Batman said. "This isn't nearly the entirety of the Grodd's army. Or the entirety of the major Society members. Bane, Cold, Deathstroke and Ivy are missing."

"It actually might be as bad as you predicted." Kal said flying back to us. "Gorilla City was completely burned. I was able to stop the fire but all of those survivors you mentioned don't have food or homes anymore. Not unless they resort to cannibalism or ghoulish tendencies."

"Barbara, are you getting this?" Batman asked Barbara over our headpieces.

"This is insane." Is all Barbara said. I slowly flew over to Grodd's body and saw some sort of smashed device.

"Uh, guys?" I said. "Is this anything?" Batman tapped his cowl and his eyes turned blue.

"That's definitely (H/N)'s. Question is: did it get smashed while trying to escape, or did it get smashed while he slaughtered them?" Batman asked.

"He couldn't have done this... unless..."

"What is it Barbara?" I asked her.

"Do you think that all of the villains including (H/N) were forced to do... this?"

"It's possible. But at the same time I doubt they were against the idea."

Your POV

"We lived to die another day, mates!" Boomerang said clinking beers with Diablo. Nice to know that the day after we successfully go on a mission we get to be out of our cells. I wanted to join Boomerang, Harley, Croc, and Diablo but Caitlyn wouldn't let me get out of bed. Katana, Deadshot, and Flag were all being loners in their own separate corners. June was typing away on her computer in between the medical Bay and the party. Duela was in the bed next to mine and Caitlyn was basically my own personal nurse.

"I'm telling you, Snowflake, I'm fine. I actually think you're in worse shape then I am." I said.

"You say that, but you're the one in the bed. Therefore, I'm keeping an eye on you until Waller forces us back into our cells." She replied.

"Yeah, okay, but that doesn't mean you have to act like my mom." I said.

"Yeah, why don't you scram for a little bit so I can talk to (Y,N) alone?" Duela said. I felt the room start to get colder.

"Talk to me like that again and I'll break more than just a couple ribs." Caitlyn said glaring ice daggers at her.

"Hey, snowflake." I said. She stopped staring at Duela and looked at me.

"Yeah, Bullet Boy?"

"I've got a question."

"Yeah?"

"Why'd you pick the name Killer Frost? Weren't there 2 other Killer Frosts before you?"

"Because 'Vanilla Ice' was also taken and 'Frosty the Snowbitch' was just too wordy. So I decided that it'd be easier to take an established villain name with mediocre personalities and become THE Killer Frost then it would to turn Vanilla Ice into a badass name. Now it's my turn to ask a question."

"Shoot."

"If You can go through walls, why don't you just let bullets go through you?"

"Because in order for me to use my power, I have to put all my concentration into doing it. Like the night you guys abducted me: when I went through the wall while trying to punch Batman, I wasn't really focusing on hitting Batman because I knew he'd just dodge. I was thinking about making my fist go through the wall so I didn't shatter my knuckles. So if someone's shooting at me, I can't focus on aiming and shooting and dodging at the same time. But even if I could, I'd be too much of a cocky asshole to use my powers. I'd much rather show off that I could dodge the bullets without my powers." I said.

"Alright, alright! My turn to ask a question!" Duela said from her bed. "(Y,N), do you like anyone?" Duela asked. Before I could answer Harley bursted into the room visibly drunk.

"HEY Puddin~! Wanna rev up your Harley~!?" Harley asked me while climbing on top of me and getting about two inches away from my lips with a seductive smile on her face. Caitlyn quickly pushed Harley off the bed.

"Harley! What the hell's the matter with you!?" Caitlyn shouted.

"What's the matter with me!? What the hell's the matter with you, Frost Bitch!?" Harley said.

"Uh, guys can you not do this-"

"You have 10 seconds to take that back!"

"Or what!? You gonna freeeeeeze me!?" Harley said before sticking her tongue out. After she did, Caitlyn froze it. Duela started to laugh as Harley jumped onto Caitlyn, attacking her. It turned into a full blown cat fight, and they started ripping each other's clothes off. Flag and Deadshot separated them as they still tried kicking each other while Boomerang quickly took out his phone to try to record them. Harley was in her bra and shorts and part of Caitlyn's too was ripped, showing part of a black bra.

"Take Harley to her cell." Flag told Deadshot as they dragged them away.

"That was something." I said.

"Geez, mate. Only been a few days and you already got those two fighting over you. You're the luckiest sonuva bitch in the world." Boomerang said.

"What? They weren't fighting over me... I think." I said.

"Really? Harley leaves us saying 'I'm going to rock that kid's world', and when she tries to make her move, Frost goes psycho on her. I think they were fighting over you." Diablo said.

"Harley was drunk and Cait was just trying to protect me." I said.

"Man you're clueless." Boomerang said. "But now that your guard dog is gone, here:" He said before Killer Croc threw a beer at me.

"Thanks, guys." I said. They left the medical Bay and I took a sip of the beer. After I did I saw a shadow looming over me before someone got into the bed with me and hugged me.

"...Duela. What are you doing?" I asked her.

"Cuddling with you. Duh." She said.

"Aren't you afraid of Frost, y'know, killing you?" I asked her.

"She's definitely in her cell until the next mission so I think I'm fine." She said. Her grip loosened. "If you don't like it I can stop."

"I didn't say that." I said. I could tell she was smiling as she held onto me closer.