Issue #34: Awkward Situation

"OW! DICK!" I shouted in anger holding my nose.

"How do you know my name and why are you in Barbara's house!?" The asshole shouted back at me.

"Wait, your name is actually Dick? Ahahahaha, that's unfortunate for you." I said before he punched me again. After he did Supergirl came walking down the stairs after hearing all of the commotion and then quickly flew over and stopped Dick from throwing another punch.

"Dick, What is wrong with you!?" She asked him.

"Well for starters his name is Dick."

"Kara, what are you doing here with (H/N)!?" Dick asked.

"Oh shit it's been a while since someone's called me that." I said before the gears started to shift in my brain. "Wait, is he one of your lame super friends?... WAIT IS THIS-" I said before looking at his arm. I started chuckling before full on laughing for a solid 10 seconds. I wiped a tear out of my eye and sighed. "...I broke your arm." I told Nightwing.

"I remember." He said through gritted teeth. "Now can someone please explain to me why he's here?"

"Because, DICK, I'm one of you good guys now, allegedly, and I'm hanging out with Babs and Kar."

"Please don't call me Kar." Supergirl said.

"Better question is why are you here? Aren't supposed to be in Blüdhaven or whatever?" I asked before whispering to Kara "That's where I broke his arm... I also shot him there."

"I'm not going to tell you. Where's Barbara, Kara?" Nightwing said.

"She's getting ready to go out with us." Kara said. Nightwing raised an eyebrow.

"She's hanging out... with him?" He asked pointing at me.

"Yeah, so BUZZ OFF!" I shouted in his face.

"What are you yelling for?" Barbara asked as she walked down the stairs. I looked over and...

"...Youhaveagirlfriendyouhaveagirlfriendyouretakenyouretakenbyabeautifulbabewithblueskinandicepowersthatwillmurderyouif-"

"What are you saying?" Barbara asked snapping me out of my murmurs.

"Nothing." I said.

"Yeah, 'Nothing'." Supergirl said glaring at me and crossing her arms. Barbara was in a black dress for some reason but honestly I'm not complaining.

"Wait, Dick is that you?" Barbara asked putting on her second earring.

"Yeah, Dick over here barged in, punched me in the nose twice and demanded your presence." I said.

"Could you stop saying my name like that?" Nightwing asked to which I quickly responded "no."

"Well What did you need? As you can see I've gotta go soon." Barbara said.

"Well, actually, I was wondering if since I was in town if you wanted to go out somewhere?"

"Oh, boy." Supergirl said knowing what was going to happen.

"Soooooooo I think you already know the answer to that." Barbara said before I whispered "awkward."

"I mean, I could go with you guys. Y'know, even numbers and all." Dick said. It looked like a lightbulb went off in Kara's Head.

"Y-Yeah! Then it could be like a double date or something! Right, (Y,N)?" She said nudging me.

"...I have a girlfriend." I repeated.

"Which would then make it a zero date since it wouldn't be a date if Dick came with us." Barbara said. "Even if I was interested in the weirdness that would be, I know I can't trust the two of you to make it through the night without trying to murder each other since you've already tried to."

"Yeah speaking of, why are you hanging out with him exactly? I thought he was wanted by the league and they were all haunting him down?"

"Yeah, just keep acting like I'm not here, just remember I'm still undefeated at kicking your ass." I muttered under my breath.

"He was, but long story short he was apart of a thing called The Suicide Squad and now he's a part of the Justice League as well as Batman Inc."

"Yeah, I'm a 'good guy' now so that means you can't just randomly punch me anymore, asshole." I said.

"Listen, Dick, I think you should go. We can catch up later, alright?" Barbara said. "But while you're here, why are you in Gotham exactly?"

"Well, you see, I, uhhhhhh..." Dick stuttered before I started laughing again.

"Oh, man! This is super embarrassing for you! You came all the way to Gotham to ask a girl out only for her to reject you! Ahahahaha-" I stared to laugh again before Nightwing punched me in the nose again. "Alright, that's it! Now it's not funny, anymore! Babs, hide all of your sharp objects!"

"Alright, Dick, now you're pissing me off! It's time for you to leave..." Barbara said glaring at him while checking on my nose. I started to feel a liquid fall out of my nostril.

"Nothing's broken." Supergirl said using her x-ray vision on me.

"Not yet it's not!" I said eyeing dickhead's arm.

"Listen we can settle this if you wan-"

"Dick! Leave!" Barbara demanded now. Defeatedly, Dick left before Barbara and Kara both looked back at me.

"Are you okay?" Supergirl asked.

"No I'm actually quite angered right now." I said.

"I'm so sorry about that. I don't know what's gotten into him." Barbara said. "Listen, let's just go out and try to forget that all happened."

"Alright, fine. But we should wait a few minutes."

"Why?"

"Because if we walk out this house and Dickhead is still there I'm gonna put him through a FUCKING WALL!"