Issue 21: Assault on Arkham Part 13: Arkham Knight

Your POV

"LET ME GO YOU AIRHEAD!" Livewire shouted at Superman.

"Alright Supes, let's talk. If this is about the stuff in Asia and Gorilla City: We were forced to do that. There are 5 other people in this place that have a bomb in their head. I think you should focus on saving those lives instead of punishing people for crimes they were forced to commit." I said.

"Mass Murder is Mass Murder no matter what, son. The person who made you do it will serve more time than you, but you'll still serve time no matter what." Superman said.

"Well, there goes negotiation." I said before shooting him in the leg with a kryptonite bullet. He dropped Livewire to the floor who I ran over and caught and fell to the ground holding his leg. Caitlyn staggered over to him and grabbed him by the neck and all of the sudden it looked like his life force was being drained. By the time Caitlyn let go the room temperature was below zero and she had a light blue aura surrounding her. She looked at her hands and smiled.

"I feel like a god." She said with cold air coming out of her mouth. Livewire looked at me.

"You... saved me?" She said.

"Well yeah, I kinda owed you for the bomb in my head." I said.

"But you could've just saved yourself and let Superdork throw me back into my cell since you don't need me to get rid of the bombs anymore." Livewire said.

"Yeah, I agree mistakes were made." Caitlyn said. "Now let's hurry up and find the other idiots so we can get the hell out of-" There was a loud banging sound on the door. It happened two more times before

"Why didn't we break into the kitchen to get food?" Duela asked.

"Because everything smelt burnt in there! Maybe someone left some cold...French...fries..." Harley said when she saw me holding Livewire and us with Caitlyn and Riddler. She looked like she was about to bash our brains in when Duela said "Hey is that Superman?" Livewire and I got up and I grabbed both of them by their hands.

"We can get the bombs out of your heads but we have to get Livewire out of Arkham then run to the infirmary!" I said.

"Actually I can stick around until you guys get the bombs out of their heads." Livewire said.

"Yeahyeahyeah let's go!" Caitlyn said. She started running out the door and as she did the floor beneath her started to freeze. We ran out the door after her.

No One's POV

After the lights went out for the power outage two guards were walking the hallways. For some reason the lights in the church didn't turn back on so they were going to see if they could fix it. They heard something come from one of the confessionals. It sounded like laughter. Psychotic laughter. They slowly approached it with a flashlight in hand. They opened it to see a priest with a Joker Smile on his face.

"He was a big fan of my 'a priest and a rabbi' joke! Aha!" A voice said behind them before they were shot in the head. Joker picked up the flashlight and walked into the confessional. "Excuse me good sir! I need to change out of these dreadful clothes and I think I'm too old to be in your age range, Ha!Sharpe still needs his mother to dress him yet he's still in charge of the uniforms in Arkham." Joker said throwing the priest out of the confessional and onto the pile of corpses.

Your POV

We started approaching the infirmary when we got a call.