Issue #17: Assault on Arkham Part 9: Arkham Asylum

Harley POV

"Attention all personnel! There's been an explosion in the kitchen! Arkham is now under Yellow Alert!" Someone said over Lawton's walky talky.

"At least Duela got her job done." He said.

"Joker is still in his cell." Another guard said. I was able to hear a faint "Is that room service? Tell them I never got my pizza! Aha!" We got downstairs where Boomerang, (Y,N), Frost, and Duela were already trying to open the sewer grate.

"Took you long enough." Frost said.

"We ran into her ex. And (Y,N), once you get out of the squad stay away from all of those clowns, including Harley." Deadshot said. (Y,N) look at us confused as we lifted up the grate. Then we heard someone talking.

"Hey is someone down here!? Everyone's supposed to be upstairs, we're on yellow alert!" He said. (Y,N) got up and hid behind some boxes.

"We're just having a party!" He said.

"That's the dumbest excuse-"

"What kind of party?" The guard asked as he walked down the stairs, interrupting Deadshot. He noticed me and Frost and his eyes widened. Before he could say anything (Y,N) kicked him in the back of the head causing him to stubble to the sewage.

"A superkick party." (Y,N) said as Croc pulled the guard into the water. We watched in horror as (Y,N) started chanting "THE! ELITE! THE THE ELITE!" And clapping his hands. Duela joined him but no one else did after. Croc threw up duffle bags with everyone's stuff out of the red water.

"I love Mexican Food." Croc said as he got out of the sewer.

. . .

We were all dressed in our normal clothes but Duela kept the Joker Paint off besides the lipstick she already had. We were at the security footage room and Boomerang knocked on the door before kicking it open. He took out two boomerangs that laid out everyone in the room.

"Squad, what's going on? Why am I picking up readings of you in the security room?" Waller asked over our head pieces. It scared the shit out of me because she hadn't said anything the past couple of days. I remembered we were being forced to do this and weren't actually a team.

"Are you like, always watching us?" (Y,N) asked.

"No one escapes The Wall." She said.

"And I thought I was cringy." Frost said.

"I think she has access to the Arkham Cameras." Boomerang added.

"Were in the security room because we own the security room." Deadshot said.

"Don't get cocky, Deadshot. All of you are at the point of no return now."

"So we know if we just ran in guns blazing, the cameras would catch us and we'd have our cover as well as our heads blown." (Y,N) said.

"So turn the cameras off. Easy." Duela said spinning in a chair.

"It isn't  that simple." Frost said.

"May I remind you there's a super paranoid Human being who dresses like a bat that thinks he owns the city? He's sure as hell connected to the cameras and He's gonna notice the feed in Arkham Asylum completely missing."

"Why don't we just show cameras from another day?" Boomerang said.

"FINALLY! YOU SAY SOMETHING RELEVANT!" Frost said throwing her arms up in the air. (Y,N) laughed.

"Alright, how does yesterday's feed sound?" Deadshot asked. Everyone agreed except (Y,N).

"I don't know. What if he notices something like how it's Fish Friday and not 'Food Starting With a TH' Thursday?" I asked.

"Now you're the one being paranoid, mate." Boomerang said. "It's a minor change! Even Batman won't notice!"

"Alright, fine." I said. We switched the cameras and then left the room.

"Let's go find that stupid chip." Deadshot said. (Y,N) and Frost were staying back for some reason but they weren't talking to each other. They were looking at different monitors.

"Hey bozos! Come on!" I said. They both got out of their chairs and started walking with us.

Your POV

We got to the Arkham watch towers. They were the real deal with spotlights and snipers.

"You take two, I take two." Deadshot told me.

"Hold on, let me get a crack at this." Boomerang said.

"Hell no."

"Come on, Dad. He's just trying to help." I said. Deadshot groaned.

"Fine. Don't screw this up." He told Boomerang. As I shot two guards, Boomerang threw two boomerangs. One hit a guard immediately. The other one spun around in the air and hit the last guard in the back of the head.

"Nice!" Boomerang said before Deadshot punched him in the face.

"YOU IDIOT! HE WAS ABLE TO CALL BACKUP BEFORE YOU HIT HIM!" He shouted. "YOU JUST PUT THIS WHOLE MISSION IN JEOPARDY, YOU GOD DAMN BOONG!"

"That sounded really racy." I whispered to Cait. Boomerang looked at Deadshot pissed off before shouting "THAT'S IT!" and tackling Deadshot to the ground.

"So, you gonna stop this? Isn't this your dad and your best friend having a fight?" Caitlyn asked me.

"Nah. They need to work this out." I said. As I did, Duela and Croc chanted "U!S!A! U!S!A! U!S!A!"

"Um, guys? we've got company!" Harley said. We looked over to see a bunch of armed guards walking towards us. Croc looked over to them and started walking.

"Croc! I thought we agreed we'd stop trying to kill our selves for the team!" I shouted at him.

"Croc, stop!" Deadshot said throwing Boomerang off of him.

"Eh, what the hell?" I said as Cait and I ran next to him and I started shooting guards with my Sub machine guns while she threw icicles at them. Duela ran after us and attacking people like a rabid dog. Boomerang started throwing Boomerangs after and Harley started throwing her mallet at people. Deadshot was the last to join in, throwing out his arms and shooting down the guards. And now it was The Suicide Squad vs Gotham's Finest.

Not really what I expected when I from Arkham Asylum.