Issue #19: Assualt on Arkham Part 11: Arkham City Part 2

Killer Frost POV

"Wait I remember! The password's the warden's Birthday backwards!" Harley said.

"How do you know that?" Deadshot asked.

"I used to work here! Remember when Waller said you needed me? I was a psychiatrist. I know this place like the back of my- what the hell is that on the back of my hand?" Harley said.

"That's a glove, dumbass." I said as the door opened.

"HEY (Y,N)! WE FIGURED OUT THE PASSWORD! DID YOU FIND THE STAFF? Duela shouted. There was a pause waiting for (Y,N) to answer.

"MATE! WE GOT THE DOOR OPEN!" Boomerang called out. There was still no response.

"Waller, where's (Y,N)?" Deadshot asked.

"I don't have to answer your questions, convict." Waller said. "But I've lost signal of him and the cameras aren't working. Which makes me ask the question: why can't I see you on camera?"

"Technical difficulties, prolly." Boomerang said.

"I'll go look for (Y,N)." I said.

"Wait a se-"

"There's no time to argue, Quinzel. You focus on finding the staff while Snow finds (L,N)." Waller said. She probably knew what I was planning. I ran out of the evidence room and once I was out of their sight I said "Okay, Waller. Where's Riddler's cell?"

Your POV

"Are you serious!?" I asked Livewire. She nodded. "How?"

"Upbupbup! I'm not doin' it unless we make a deal." She said. "How about you break me out and I get rid of the bomb?"

"How about you get the bomb out of my brain and I don't blow your brains out of your head?"

"I don't think you understand. In order for my plan to work you need me out of my cell. They made it so the most I can do with my powers is make a spark with my finger. So break me out or get your brain blown up. Or keep on living being Waller's lapdog." Livewire said.

"Convict, what's taking so long?" Waller asked. "The Squad is starting to realize your missing. Kill Willis and get out." I looked at Livewire.

"Fine but we need to do this fast. Five minutes before Waller starts losing her patience." I told her.

"Great!" She said jumping up. "So, how are we gonna get out?" She asked. I thought about it for a minute. An idea came into my head but I had no idea if it would work.

"Hold onto me tightly." I said. She looked at me confused before reluctantly grabbing my hand. I closed my eyes and focused all of my energy on trying to phase through the cell with Livewire. We made it through and I had to catch my breath.

"Nice!" She said. "Strong grip." She added. "Now let's get this over with before-"

"Before what?" Another voice said. My eyes widened as I shot up.

"WHY CAN'T YOU LEAVE ME ALONE!?" I said shooting at Batman with my wrist cannons. He threw a batarang and clogged one before it exploded.

"Helping super villains isn't your mo, (L,N). Who's making you do this?" He asked me.

"If I told you I'd have my head blown up." I said.

"But my head won't. He's being forced to be apart of a group called Suicide Squad. Ask Amanda Waller about it. And right now, you're standing between us and our respective freedoms, Bats. So I suggest you buzz off!" Livewire said before electrocuting him and we ran off.

"Seriously, have you ever hung out with Killer Frost?" I asked her as we ran through the halls. We turned the corner and ran into someone else. "Cait!? What the hell are you-"

"FREEZE!" A couple of guards said running the same way she came from.

"Riddler can get the bombs out of our heads!" Caitlyn said.

"So can Livewire!" I said.

"Great, we've been saved a trip." Riddler said. Caitlyn through up an ice wall blocking the guards.

"That should hold them off." Caitlyn said.

"Well maybe, but we still have a bat infestation!" I told her.

"That's not the only problem you have." Someone said before a fist sent me to the floor.

"GOD FUCKING DAMMIT AGAIN WITH THIS GUY!?" I shouted shooting at Flash. He kept dodging the bullets but stopped after being electrocuted into a wall. I pulled her out of the way of an arrow with a boxing glove on it. I groaned as I looked over to Green Arrow. He shot a second arrow that was blocked by another wall of ice made by Caitlyn and an ice sword going into his shoulder. Caitlyn smirked at her work before she got tied up by some sort of lasso.

"This is bad." Riddler said. He looked over at Wonder Woman and got an idea. "Keep shooting projectiles at her!" Riddler said. I took out my two uzis and started shooting bullets as Livewire shot electricity at her. Wonder Woman pulled out her shield and blocked both of us. Just as I ran out of bullets, Riddler nailed her in the back of the head with a pipe. Then in a second he disappeared and so did Livewire.

"Going somewhere you two?" I looked up and saw Superman holding Riddler and Supergirl holding Livewire. I shot a bullet at both of them. They looked at me puzzled. "You realize that normal bullets don't hurt us, right?" Superman asked.

"I know." I said switching my bullets to kryptonite and shooting them again. They both dropped down like flies that just got bug spray sprayed directly onto them.

"That's definitely not all of them and there's no way in hell we'll be able to take them on all at the same time." Riddler said.

"Who said we had to take care of them?" Livewire said with a grin on her face before she electrocuted a fuse box on the wall. For a split second the power went out and I heard multiple doors opening as super psychos started pouring out of the cells. I grinned as I got Caitlyn untied.

Now things are getting interesting.