Issue #30: She's (NOT) a Killer Queen

I woke up to the sound of an annoying beep the next morning.

"What the...? Did you set that?" Caitlin asked me, waking up as well.

"No... god damn batfreak... I'll get it." I said rolling off the- "OH SHIT!" I shouted as I fell hard onto the floor. Caitlin peeked over the side.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah..." I said slowly getting up.

"I told you we should've just done it on the lower bed."

"Yeah yeah." I said finally turning off the alarm clock. "But last night was fun. Let's do it again sometime?" Caitlin hopped off the bed before hopping onto me.

"Why don't we do it again right now?" She asked with an evil smirk.

"Tempting, But I'm guessing the bat set the alarm that early for a reason and he's probably also watching us right now." I said. Caitlin sighed before jumping off of me. "Speaking of," I said before grabbing a blanket from the bottom bunk and wrapping it around Caitlin. "Not really a big fan of him looking at those."

"You're getting jealous over a 40 year old man in a bat suit who may or may not be watching from a security camera that may or may not even be in the room?"

"Oh come on, you know the guy doesn't trust me. I can't wait to get out of this dump." I said. "I hate everyone of these guys. The only exceptions being Canary and Barbara."

"I don't like how close you are to those two."

"'How close I am to those two?' I've literally talked to them a total of five times combined and I don't even know Canary's real name. Who's the jealous one now?"

"Well Barbara seemed really interested in our relationship." Caitlin said with a bit of venom in her voice when she said Barbara's name.

"Are we seriously doing this right now? You're making a bigger deal out of this than you did with Harley and Duela flirting with me for months on end. Not to mention that time you literally had to drag Harley off of me."

"Well we weren't dating back then. And besides, the three of us made an agreement that we'd let each other hit on you and whoever you picked got to be with you no problems from the other two. Barbara just wants to walk in and take you for herself. I was here first."

"Could you stop saying Barbara like that? It's wei- Wait when did you guys have time to make that agreement?" I asked before there was a knock on the door.

"Hey, (Y,N), you up yet?" Canary asked before the door slid open. "Bruce made me get up early and- oh god dammit!" She said covering her eyes.

"What? I'm wearing pants." I said. She uncovered her eyes before putting her hand over them again.

"No you're not!"

"Pants, boxers, same thing."

"Ugh!" She said before uncovering her eyes again. "Whatever, just be ready in the next five minutes." She groaned. That's when I noticed something.

"How are you going to complain about me not wearing pants when you show up to my room dressed like that?" I asked. Canary was only wearing a "Joan Jett and The Blackhearts" T-Shirt and Black Panties with a yellow Canary logo on them. "Wait, do you have your own custom underwear?"

"It's called merchandising." Canary said with a smirk. "Also, nice to know you're staring at my underwear, creep. Now, get ready. I mean it."

"Oh yeah? And what if I don't?"

"I'll scream." She said with a smirk on her face before walking out. The door closed and I turned around into a frozen fist. I felt my jaw for a few seconds.