Issue #38: Team Bonding Activities Part 5: Assist Trophy

"Shitshitshitshit!" I shouted as I dodged multiple electricity bolts being shot at me.

"So you're a little goodie prick, now!?" Livewire shouted.

"Not exactly!" I shouted back. "If I was, I wouldn't be shooting real bullets at you!" I pointed my wrist cannons at her but Dick threw my hands down. "What the hell, I'm on your team asshole!"

"I said you're not shooting anyone else tonight!" He told me before Livewire shot an electricity bolt at him and electrocuted him. He fell to the ground and I started chuckling before I dodged another bolt from Livewire.

"I should've left the bomb in your freakin' skull!"

"Technically it's still there, it just doesn't work!" I retorted.

"Just shut up and die!" She hissed at me. She was flying in the sky with her legs just a huge blue spark with a torso attached. She started shooting more electricity at me and I began running around in a circle. As I did more and more carnage was caused and a small circular barrier kept me and Nightwing inside.

"Aha! You fool!" I shouted making Livewire raise an eyebrow.

"I'm the idiot? I didn't turn down a stellar babe to team with a loser who has a bullet hole that I created in his leg!" Livewire said.

"Be that as it may! Time for me to execute my cunning plan!" I said pointing my wrist cannon at Livewire. I went to shoot but... no bullets came out. "Eh?" I went before clicking my trigger a few more times.

"Maybe I fried some of your circuits with the bomb." Livewire snickered.

"I don't understand where are my... GOD DAMMIT KARA!" I shouted angrily. She must've taken all the bullets out so I didn't get killy. "I HATE BEING A GOOD GUY!"

"There's always room for one more on my side." Livewire said floating down.

"Didn't you just try to kill me 30 seconds ago?"

"Didn't you just try to kill me 5 seconds ago?" Livewire asked before a nightstick hit her in the head. She grabbed the side of it in anger.

"I'm gonna get ready to kick both your asses in 5 seconds from now." Nightwing said.

"Ugh, can everyone just pick a damn side!?" I asked before Livewire shot electricity bolts at both of us. To my surprise, she hit me for once, but Nightwing got out of the way. I slowly got up as Nightwing started getting his ass kicked by Livewire with a combo before she put out both arms and shocked him repeatedly. Nightwing fell to the ground and Livewire looked over at me. She slowly walked over and picked me up.

"Last chance, baby. Ditch the capes and come hang out with the cool kids again." Livewire said.

"... I was never a villain." I said before head butting her. She stumbled back and growled before she was taken out with an ice blast... Wait.

"Okay from where I was standing that was a botched kiss. Did you mix up blue girls for a minute?" Caitlin asked with Canary walking behind her with her arms behind her back.

"How'd you guys get here?" I asked Confused.

"Supergirl told us about the situation as she got your stuff. We decided to get along and come save your ass." Canary said. "So what's the situation?"

"Livewire was about to mug over a hundred people at once but now she's trying to murder me... and Nightwing over there but that's less important." I said. "I had a full proof plan but Supergirl took all my bullets out of my wrist cannons before she gave them to me."

"Oh no, that was me." Canary said nonchalantly.

"You what!?"

"What part of no more killing people do you not understand?"

"I'm gonna-" I said before crushing an imaginary object and making grunting noises. "Whatever! Now that Caitlin's here there's still a chance." I said. "First off, Canary and I need to hold Livewire off and wait for Dick to wake up."

"For what to wake up?" Caitlin asked.

"Nightwing's real name is Dick." I said before starting to snicker.

"(Y,N)! FOCUS!" Canary said.

"Hey! Nice for you to just blurt out my name... Wait, what's your name again? Did you ever tell us?"

"I said Fo-"

"I don't think it's fair you're the only one who's name everyone doesn't know. Caitlin, Leslie, (Y,N), Dick, what are you hiding-" I began to say before Canary punched me in the nose. "OW! BITCH!" I said holding my nose. "I THINK IT'S BROKEN FOR REAL THIS TIME!"

"Fo. Cus."

"Alright, fine you blonde bomb-bitch." I said before turning to Caitlin. "I need you to freeze the ground beneath us while we're fighting Livewire. And make sure that nothing can get past the circle wreckage. Basically: make an ice rink."

"That... sounds like it's gonna take a lot of energy."

"If you get tired just take some of my heat."

"Wha- you know how my recharge system works, right!? I'll kill you!"

"I'll be fineeeeeeeeee."

"No, you won't!"

"If you guys don't shut up I'm going to scream." Canary said.

"Just covered the ground in ice, alright!?" I asked starting to get irritated by the whole situation. I just wanted to have a nice night out, Jesus Christ. I turned to see Electricity shootings from nearby devices and at Livewire. Apparently the ice blast created a casing around her. Canary and I got into fighting stances to prepare for Livewire.

"Alright How should we-" Canary began to say before I punched her in the face. "What the hell!?"

"Don't punch me again!" I shouted at her before a huge electricity bolt shot at Livewire and broke the casing around her.