"I was born here, i did visit Japan few times though. So ? Do you like it here in France ?"

Dazai let out a nervous chuckle deciding to be honest with him, part of him still wondering why he was interested in him.

"Not really, i already regret coming here, everything's different compared to Japan ."

"Noo don't say that !! Does this mean you want to go back ??"

Chuuya's too worried expression confused Dazai even more, he didn't know what to think of.

"I wouldn't mind that ..."

"But you can't go back !! We gotta fix this somehow .. now i'm wondering how i can help ..."

Dazai definitely didn't miss the change in Chuuya's tone or that light smirk on his lips that didn't match his innocent features at all. Hazel eyes slowly wandered from Chuuya's face to his hand or more like, thin fingers placed right beside the hand he had on the counter before Chuuya places his index and middle finger on both sides of Dazai's middle finger without touching him, slowly moving his fingers up and down.

"Do you have any idea how i can help, Dazai ?"

'That's .. sexy ...' Dazai instently cursed his mind for having such thoughts moving his own hand away letting out a weak laugh.

"You don't have to, i'll figure it out-"

"I insist !"

Dazai's eyes directly looked to the hand grabbing his then up to those beauti- blue eyes again letting out a long sigh. He had to be direct with him.

"Sorry if i'm wrong but .. are you actually hitting on me ?"

"I thought that was obvious ."

Chuuya smiled and Dazai had to look anywhere but his face or he might fall for it. He tried to be the gentlest possible as he pulled his hand away using it to take a sip from his drink again.

"I'm sorry but ... i don't swing that way ."

"You're more into girls ?"

"Yeah .."

"Why ? Because they can bear babies ?"

"Well, there is that too .."

Dazai let out a laugh again not knowing where this talk was heading and definitely not expecting Chuuya's retort.

"But i can bear babies too ."

The brunet needed a moment to process the meaning of these words, he didn't know what he should say and after he took too long to reply, he said the first words that crossed his mind.

"There is no scent .."

"Maybe i'm wearing too much perfume ."

Chuuya thought of it for a second then suddenly took Dazai's glass making sure his wrist gets as close to Dazai's nose as possible letting out little of his scent from his glands there.

"Did you smell that ?"

Dazai didn't know if he should focus on that scent- that sweet scent he's smelling for the first time yet his instincts assuring him that yes, this was what an omega smelled like or the fact that Chuuya made sure to rest his lips right where Dazai rested them as he took a sip from his drink. Dazai didn't feel proud at all at this simple scent or few tempting moves being enough to make his pants way too tight for him.

"I did. Aren't you afraid though ? Saying publicly that you are an omega .."

"Why should i ? It's my nature, not something i can change so all i can do is accept it and be proud of it but don't tell me omegas in Japan still hide it and all ?"