“You look fine,” James said standing up as well.

            “James,” Kira said coming out.

            “Kira you have amazing timing. How is my makeup?” I asked standing up.

            “Have you been crying Josephine?” she asked.

            “Damn it! You lied,” I said turning and facing James.

            “James your mother says you need to mingle with more people,” Kira said looking at him. “Come on Josephine let’s get you cleaned up so you can go mingle as well,” Kira said coming up to me and leading me back inside. We stayed on the outskirts of the party until we got to the doors and then we quickly went to my room. She fixed my makeup and then smiled at me.

            “Want to talk about what happened?” she asked.

            “Not really I just want to go back down and get really drunk and then pass out,” I said while standing up.

            “Are you sure?” she asked.

            “Yup,” I nodded. “Let’s go,” I said. Together we went back to the ball smiling. “I’ll see you around. Thank you for helping clean me up,” I said to Kira and then went to the bar.

            “What can I get you little lady?” the bartender asked smiling at me.

            “Can I get a Jameson on the Rocks?” I asked.

            “Yeah,” he nodded serving me the drink.

            “Thank you,” I smiled swiveling my in chair to watch everyone mingle. I saw James and Kira dancing and laughing, the kind and queen talking to people, and Finn and Ella talking frantically in the corner.

            “Hey you,” Peter said coming up and smiling at me.

            “Hi,” I said smiling.

            “So where did you disappear to?” he asked sitting down next to me.

            “Me and Finn went and talked,” I said taking another big gulp of my drink.

            “Oh,” Peter nodded. “What about?”

            “Our relationship, or him wanting a friendship type thing. And then Ella came out, Finn left, and we had the same type of conversation minus me admitting I’m still in love with him,” I said.

            “Jo, are you ok?” Peter asked looking at me.

            “Of course,” I said. “Bartender!” I called looking at the bartender.

            “Yes?” he asked coming over.

            “Can I get another Jameson?” I asked.

            “Sure thing beautiful,” he said winking at me. He refilled my glass and I took another sip.

            “Thanks,” I nodded.

            “Jo how are you really?” Peter asked.

            “I feel like shit ok Peter? I admitted to my childhood best friend that I am still in love with him and his bride to be heard it all. I knew it was a mistake to come here,” I sighed downing the drink quickly.

            “Want another one beautiful?” the bartender asked seeing my glass was empty.

            “Absolutely,” I nodded.

            Three more refills later I was flat out drunk. “Hey hey Peter, hey Peter. You wanna dance?” I asked and then giggled.

            “I think you’ve had enough to drink tonight missy,” he said taking away my drink before it could be refilled for the seventh time.

            “My name’s not Missy its… holy shit… I can’t remember my name,” I slurred staring at Peter.

            “Your name is Josephine,” Peter said smiling slightly.

            “That’s right. Gosephine… You know what that sounds like? It sounds like gopher seen,” I said and then burst out laughing.

            Peter smiled and then helped me off the stool. “Let’s get you to bed alright beautiful?” he said wrapping his arm around my waist.

            “Okie Dokie Artichokie,” I said and then giggled again. He shook his head as we made our way though the masses. Soon we were out the door and up in my room.

            “Come on, on the bed Jo,” Peter said walking me towards the big bed.

            “But Peter I don’t wanna go to bed,” I pouted fighting weakly against him. When it was obvious I wasn’t going to comply anytime soon Peter swooped me up and tossed me onto the bed. I began laughing loudly as Peter got me a couple water bottles out of the fridge.

            “Drink these,” he said opening one and handing it to me. I Drank down the cool liquid and then looked at Peter.

            “I think I’m gonna be sick,” I groaned scrambling up and stumbling to the bathroom. As soon as I got to the bathroom my stomach tightened and I began to throw up Peter was behind me in seconds holding back my hair and rubbing my back. After a few painful minutes of throwing up and another few minutes of sitting by the toilet to make sure I didn’t throw up again I felt confident I wouldn’t throw up anymore tonight. I swished around some mouthwash that Peter handed me and then he carried me back to the bed.

            “I’ll check on you in the morning ok?” Peter said tucking me in.

            “No, pleaseeee stay,” I said slightly slurred.

            “Alright,” he agreed taking off his shoes, jacket, tie, and shirt and then joining me in bed.

            “Thank you Peter,” I said looking up at him.

I was suddenly very aware of our closeness. I slowly leaned forward until our lips touched. It was nice… better than any other kiss I’d ever experienced. His hands lightly grabbed my waist while mine threaded through his hair. Just before the kiss deepened he pulled away and let out a shaky breath.

“Why’d you stop?” I asked blinking.

“As much as I didn’t want to you’re still intoxicated and you’re hurt. I don’t want this to be a drunken mistake. If we get together I want both of us to be completely sober and totally in our right minds ok?” he said and then kissed my forehead.

“You’re a really good guy Peter,” I said closing my eyes and curling up next to him.

“And you’re one amazing woman Josephine,” Peter said closing his eyes as well.

“That kiss was by far one of the best kisses I’ve ever experienced. Maybe even the best,” I murmured slipping into dreamland.

“That was by far the best kiss I’ve ever had,” Peter whispered just before I crashed.

This last part was somethign i like jsut thought if and i love it! What do you guys thinK? Team Peter or Team Finn? Please Comment, Vote, Check out my other stories and tell your followers and friends about my stories.

Please give me our input. Let me know what you thought about Ella and Jo's conversation and about Peter and Jo in general. Until next time!