Chapter 41 - THAROLLIN AND RAE

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

A cold smile was seen across Rosa's lips since she had recovered all her memories. The only thing she was grateful for was that she didn't tell Tamara what she did and who she truly is.

She is not just Queen Rosa of the Supernaturals, she is Princess Lika of the Druids kingdom, the fallen and forgotten kingdom.

****

THE REALM OF THE GODS:

The water man appeared in Hermes room and could see the god entering his room at the same time.

"What is it Hermes, what sound so urgent?" The water man demanded immediately before Hermes could close the door.

"Keep your voice down, you don't want to alert the whole god's of your presence here." Hermes said as lowly as he could.

"Whatever, why did you call me, I have things that I was doing before I saw your flash of light."

"Well you know the gods are preparing to visit the earth." Hermes began.

"You have told me that before?" The water man said getting annoyed. "Don't tell me it is the reason you had called me here urgently, and I didn't waste my time coming to see you."

"It's not about that, it is about your son, Tharollin." Hermes finally revealed.

"And what about him? If he has caused any trouble towards you, it is none of my business." The water man said. "Deal with the situation yourself, you both are friends."

"I wish it was that but it isn't Lucifer. Tharollin came to meet the gods for answers." Hermes told him. "And he asked them who had ordered the killings of the entire Mer-clan." He added.

"Tharollin was here?" The water man asked, he was surprised.

"Yes, and you and I already know what the gods will answer." Hermes said.

"Thank you for giving me this information Hermes." The water man thanked.

"The pleasure is mine, I told you so you will know what lie to give your son once he asked you. And also if I may add, check on the Priestess, I guess he may have visited her to demand for answers." Hermes suggested.

"I will visit her right away Hermes and do keep me informed if the gods has fixed a date to visit the Earth, thanks once again for all your help." The water man said and disappeared.

****

SARAH'S HOME:

"Jason is more powerful then." Sarah said after hearing what her mother said.

"I didn't say that." Lydia said.

"So you are saying Jason is not powerful as I thought?"

"I didn't say that either."

Sarah rolled her eyeballs at her mother when she suddenly remembered her conversation she had with her boyfriend.

"I think I might have a away to summon Rae's grandmother." Sarah said with a smile.

Lydia's eyes light up with joy. "You do?" She asked.

"Yes mother, my dragon boyfriend's father has given us the perfect solution." Sarah said with pride.

"So what solution did he give?" Lydia asked, she couldn't wait to see her sister after so many years.

"The only way to summon your sister, is if only one of her bloodline summons her." Sarah told her mother. "And you know what that means?"

"Her direct bloodline, Avonmora is not in the right position to summon her mother for us, which left only Rae." Lydia said and her eyebrows raised up. "Now I understand what you mean by that Sarai. If it is the only way, then you have to tell Rae the whole truth, who you are and who she is to you and also, your mission here." Lydia added.