Riot walked to a big rock presumably stripping to transform. A few groans and growls before he stepped out and the couple were in awe. He looked exactly like Jimin's wolf but a bigger and older version where there were white patches of fur around his muzzle indicating he's indeed an old wolf. His eyes mirrored Jimin's as well as it was golden with hint of amber. And last but not least, the thick jet black coats his body like his grandson.

"Riot! You look dashing!"

Riley ran to the newly transformed werewolf and hugged it tightly, burying her face deep into his winter coat making Jimin sulked even more. Seriously? He's old! And I'm right here! A handsome manly boyfriend!
Jimin frowned and Riot noticed as he growled to urge his grandson to transform as well.

"Riley!"

"Yea- holy sh..."

Jimin started stripping in front of his girlfriend and his grandfather. Talk about show-off....Riley widened her eyes and jaw-dropped at his boldness of doing that. He begun transforming with his back enlarging, hands turning into paws, bones cracking and finally got onto his knees and hands before turning fully into his big black wolf.

He stood proudly as he had impressed his girlfriend once again but his grandfather who just shook his head embarrassed by his grandson's childishness.

Riley glanced back and forth at the two wolves and slightly frowned.

"Okay...I'm having a hard time recognizing you guys."

She scratched her head as the wolves looked like they're twins but she took advantage of their height difference and immediately recognized Jimin as the shorter one. Sometimes, it's good to be short so yo girl can recognize you;).

We're going to the center of the forest

Center? Isn't there where predators and preys are much bigger to adapt to the competitive environment?

Correct, son. Hunting there will be a great training for you.

Grandpa I already had hard time training with Zackus and now you want me to compete for food with predators that are bigger than Zackus?!

"Guys?....I uh...I just wanted to know how m I going to communicate with you?"

Riley fidgeted her fingers as she interrupted the guys' conversation causing them to acknowledge her small presence.

Have you bonded with her?

Bonded as in....

Yes son sex. Have you had sex with her?

Grandpa y-you don't jus-

Have you?

Fine I have....