Chapter 19//🧡 (smut)

"Mr Jimin? Are you really a rouge?"

Jimin was planted to the ground not moving a single cell in his body. Her question sounded familiar...too familiar. Zackus.... "Do you really think you're a rouge?" (Chapter 8 recap)
Zackus and Scarlet's voiced echoed in his mind and he was drawn out of the world. That was not the first time a werewolf ask him that. In fact, every time he meet a werewolf they would ask him that but he just brushed it off but now he have a pup from Japan asked him that. It was more than a coincidence....

"Jimin? Baby are you okay?"
Riley came back from tucking Scarlet to sleep and found Jimin in his little word.

"Uh...y-yeah"

"Andddd you're lying. Seriously Jimin?"

"Sorry....it's just...I don't understand why every werewolf I have encountered would ask me that. Don't I look like a rouge?"

"You look like a snack"

"Rileyyy I'm being serious here"

"And who said I'm not"

Jimin sighed and exasperatedly not knowing how to deal with the fact that his father was terrorizing all the way to Japan and may or may not be doing it to find his son...not in a loving way for sure.

It was stressing him so much that he knew he needed to take his mind off them and what's better way to do that than have fun with his girl in bed.
He abruptly turned to Riley and slammed his lips om hers. Her gasped was muffled but she tried to get him off not wanting the little girl waking up to moans.

"Jimin what are you doing! Scarlet is sleeping!"

She whispered shouted when finally got out of his grip.

"It's okay baby, I have gags to shut you up"

"WHA-MMMM"

He lifted her up with her legs around his waist while lips attached and walked to her bedroom. He threw her onto the bed causing her to bounced a little.

"We're doing something new today, babygirl. Are you ready?"

He didn't even give her chance to answer and started unbuckling his belt before pulling her to the edge of the bed making her face right at his crotch. He slipped his hands into his boxers and pulled out his hard pulsing member. When did he get hard...

"Suck"

Without any warning, he shoved his member into her mouth and started thrusting. She was at the brim of tearing up as the tip of his member was hitting the back of her throat. Soon, she gained control and bobbed her head faster to match his thrusts. Jimin was in Cloud 9 and had his eyes rolled back in sheer ecstasy.

"Ahhh fuck baby you're so good"

He started shaking a little and sweat formed on his forehead and neck. He knew wasn't going to last long and soon enough he cummed into her mouth.

"Swallow it"

He gently grabbed her jaw and shut up making her swallow his white liquid. Gently pushing her down, he got on top of her and kissed her tenderly but it didn't last long when he start to make out aggressively, shoving his tongue in her and stimulating her nippled and clit. Riley was squirming around and moaning into the kiss as she was unconsciously being undressed.

"Jim- AHHHH"

Riley screamed when he roughly entered her making him flinched a little by the loud voice then he stopped when Mrs Rosevel's words echoed in his head. "Just try to control it when it comes to her"
His kiss, his touches and his mind was cautious in everything he do. He slowly moved in and out and gaining soft moans unlike the first time they did it.