Chapter 18//🦴

"Bye Mama~"
Riley muffled her unwillingness into her mom's shoulders before pulling out of a tight hug. Ms Rosevel turned to Jimin and pulled him in as well.

"Take good care of my buttercup, okay?"
She kissed their heads before taking her leave.

"Okay, I know it might be expired or overdue but can we pleaseeee continue with my suggestion I made yesterday?"
Jimin muttered while dragging his feet to follow Riley into the living room as she clean up.

"Nooo we have classes later in the evening"

They decided to skip PE to spend more time with her mom but Riley insisted on attending the other as she noticed how Jimin's grades were dropping slightly and she didn't want to be a distraction to him.

"Ughhh fineeee but you better let me fuck ha- I mean...erm....spend time with you more this weekend."

He choked at his own words when remembering what Ms Rosevel had reminded him - "don't go to hard on her"

school•

"Riley girllll, wanna have lunch with us?"
Zoey beamed and the other two greeted the couple.

"You can join us, Jimin"
Kayla curled a strand of hair with her finger and tried to flirt but to Riley's relief, Jimin didn't even spare her a glance.

"Sure-"

"It's okay, Jimim and I are going to eat alone at the garden. Thanks Zoey"

Riley cut Jimin off before he could answer and the three girls headed to their class.

"Don't you want to eat with them?"

"Nahhh I want to watch you hunt"

Riley whispered and winked before going to her class as well leaving a flushed Jimin behind.

•lunch time•

"Do you HAVE to bring that pest with us?"

"We've been through this you whiny ass, YES. You never know, maybe Donut is great in hunting as well since he did grew up in the forest. In fact, he even recognized you as the top predator."

Jimin tilted his head back in annoyance as Riley demanded to bring the dog along, saying it need some air and maybe assist Jimin with hunting which is never needed.

"We're here."

They've arrived at the his hunting zone and he proceeded to find the rock where he removes his clothes and transform.

"Can I come?"

"You're really that desperate to see me naked? Can't wait til home, baby?"

"I'm coming for the transforming part, not the naked part"

"Yeah right, wait till I make you come for me in bed"

"PARK JIMIN"

He laughed seeing her getting flustered before continuing with his stripping. Riley gasped a little and turned away.

"Baby, keep your eyes on me or else you're gonna miss the transformation"

Jimin tricked her and it worked. She hesitated in moving her hand from her eyes and bit her lips at his naked figure. Oh sweet baby Jesus....her eyes lingered every part of him and heat aroused within her.