Jimin's vision was blurred and his breathing was rapid. The obnoxious cheering were ringing in his ears. His junior no doubt took him by surprise and his strength was unbeatable but that didn't stop Jimin from front flipping that gigantic bunny over and pinned him to the ground by sitting on him.
He returned the favor by head locking the boy until he was slapping his arms, gasping for air. Jimin quickly release Jungkook when the referee whistled as it was never his intention to crack the cage when fighting an acquaintance. He glanced at the VIP Lounge, finding a stunned Riley with big eyes and hot dog hanging from her mouth. I impressed her,huh? He smirked at her.

Good job, dude.
His wolf yawned boringly as it was just another easy fight he should stay out of to avoid cracking the cage by accident.

"Wow....."
It was the only thing Riley's mind could process while having a shirtless Jimin looking at her seductively.

"Bs? Black Beast went back to the lockers room, do you perhaps want to meet him there?"
Zackus dusted off his pants and stood up ready to leave the lounge.

"H-Huh....uh yeah yeah"
She was so caught in her little fantasy that she didn't realize Jimin had left the cage. She stood up and followed Zackus to the lockers room.

"Hey Riley"
Jimin wiped his neck with a towel still shirtless while slowly strolled to Riley who just came into the room.
His wet fringe sticked to his forehead and sweat dripping down his toned abs that glows ever now and then when he walks under the light.

"H-Hey Jimin....great job out there"
Riley couldn't make an eye contact and kept glancing around the room. Jimin expected her to all cheerful and non-stop complimenting him but she was red and fidgeting and he knew at that moment, he had a whole new different effect on her from all the other flirting they did.

"Did you enjoy the night?"
He came closer and hang the towel around his neck and had his hands in his pockets. She breathing increased and heart hammering against her rib cage.
What is he doing....She has never seen him shirtless or even acknowledged that he works out but now he's going to flirt shirtless?! Are you serious?!?

"Y-Yeah I did....a lot"
She whispered the last word with her eyes slowly tracing down his body. Oh sweet Jesus....

"Black Beast! Yo man how you doing"
One of his biggest investors, Mr Law, approached them. Jimin clenched his jaw and rolled his eyes. Seriously? Now? He heard his wolf snorted making him more irritated. Riley let out a long breath and patted her as a praise that she held back from jumping on him.

"Mr Law, pleasant to see you."
Jimin shook the man's hand but squeezed it before letting go.

"Still got that unreleased tension in you, I see...hmm why don't you have an exclusive night with this lovely lady here to release them?"
Mr Law acknowledged Riley fidgeting presence and eyed her up and down while smirking.

Oh he did you a favor bruh

His wolf voiced as it realized Jimin was in his thought probably about ripping her skirt off and may or may not fuck right there and then.

"If she's fine with it..."
Jimin smirked at Riley who's eyes widened and gapped her mouth as the man chuckled patting his shoulder before walking away. Jimin's eyes stayed on hers while she had shivers sent down her spine.

"D-Did you get hurt? He seemed to wreck your face real hard just now"
Riley quickly came up with a topic before reckless stuff happen.

"Well surprisingly I'm fine. I think he needs to work on hitting weak spots instead constantly jabbing my puffy cheeks"
Jimin joked but still kept a smug face on.

"Hyung!"
A limping Jungkook approached them while whining at his senior's critics about him.

"I didn't hurt you, did I?"

"You think?"
Jungkook made a bruh face at his hyung's obvious question.

"Anyway, I need to get Riley home and you need to rest. See you."
Jimin gently pushed Riley out who was waving at Jungkook as a goodbye.

On their way home it was quite and oddly an awkward one.

Just go it for dude

What if she rejects me

Are you serious bruh? She was drowning in her drool when she saw you shirtless!

But what if-

AND not mention you're good at sex too

......

Sorry it sounded way sexier in my head....

Jimin was having a debating conversation with his wolf about having an exclusive night before Riley snapped him out of it by nudging him.

"We're here"

"Oh...sorry....goodnight Riley"
Jimin made a conclusion not to touch her until they clear things up. He opened his door only to be stopped by her voice.

"Are you really going to leave me hanging?"

——————————————————————————-

OH DAMNNN INCOMING SMUTTTTT EHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEH

Anywayyyyy I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I LOVE YOUUU💕