A/N

Hello! 

Before you get confused, this is not an update to Moon Star, and it is not the last chapter. 

This is just a small appreciation post to whoever read my story from the first chapter up until now. Thanks for everything. I still remember having one update a day, and even two to three updates on the same day because I had too much free time back in the early times of this book. I am very thankful for all of your support throughout this humble fanfic that was created because one girl wanted to release her imaginations and share it to the world. 

Not to forget, a ton of thank yous for none other than MOON BYUL YI for extremely inspiring me. Also all the MAMAMOO members, KIM MIN SEOK, all the idols that became my characters and made it much more merrier! 

As we wait for the last chapter in the meanwhile, can you all comment your view on these few things? It means a lot to me, and I would love to know what made you keep reading this long ass fanfic lmao. 

1. The book in overall.

2. Any scenes you think is the most memorable. (It can be more than one.)

3. Any dialogues or lines that made the most impact to you. (Also can be more than one.)

4. Any advice or encouragement for the author.

5. Okay, this one is a bit tricky... but I need the answer... Other than Xiu Min, what other idol can we ship with Moon Byul Yi? (May determine the future... lol)

That's all from me! Hope you'll continue reading my work, and I will always try my best to make sure MAMAMOO's empire is spreading. Wait, that sounded too much, but you get the idea. Oh, I would also appreciate it if you vote for the chapters of this fanfic in case if you haven't, since it may open up more opportunities for other MOOMOOs to discover this book! 

THANK YOU! 

GOD BLESS YOU ALL! 

P/s: 

The strongest candidate I'm currently having in mind for Moon Byul is Suga. Yikes!