Chapter 21

A/N :

Can I insert an OST for this book? Wait, maybe more than just one OST hahaha xD

1. There's No Way - Lauv ft Julia Michaels
2. You - Xiu Min (of course hun)
2. I Was Made For Loving You - Tori Kelly ft Ed Sheeran

Oh, warning: a lot of curse words ahead HEHEHE SORRY. Enjoy!

-

Strange.

Things have been too strange these days.

Abnormally, crazily, suspiciously STRANGE.

For example...

"Moon Byul, can I eat now?"

"Nope." I answered, turning a page of the newspaper I was holding.

"Why? I'm hungry."

"You'll get fat."

I could heard him gasping behind my newspaper.

"How heartless are you?"

"How judgemental are you, then?"

"Ooof. That's it. I have reached my limits." What he said made me lower the newspaper, ready to reply him with whatever defence I could come up with. "So what are you going to-"

My question died as soon as I saw him pouting.

His brows were dropped low, his eyes shooting me overloads of cuteness as he forced the biggest pout on his lips.

I could feel my face muscles screaming.

"Please?" He placed his palms over his cheeks, which doubled the cute effect.

I knew that it was now the limit for me so I had to bit my lips to stop myself from cringing.

"OKAY! OKAY! YOU WIN!" I finally shrieked, covering my eyes in agony as Xiu Min cheered in delight. The sound of his laughter made me cringe even more.

"I knew you can't resist my super duper cuteness."

"You sound so proud, yucks!" I blurted, still covering my eyes with both of my palms, trying to make images of him disappear from my head. That one single cute action would probably haunt me for days!

"Oh, come on! You must think I'm cute too, right?" He chirped happily and I slowly uncovered my eyes to throw another defence.

But his face came into view.

And by I mean into view, was right in front of my face.

I froze in utter shock, my lips parted.

The close range of his face with mine... got me shook. And the way he was looking into my eyes, I knew I wasn't mistaken when I felt a thump in my chest.

Thump, thump, thump.

Thump!!!

He smiled, almost looking too satisfied with my reaction. I could see his pupils moving down from my eyes to my lips, which totally got me nervous out of no where. My hands unconsciously dropped on the bed, while my brain ran out of order as I just let him stare.

Wait a minute-

who allowed him to look at me like that?

Moon Byul! Snap out of it!

Move your body! What's going on with you?

As if he could hear my mind racing wild, Xiu Min bit his lips and lifted his gaze back into my eyes before smiling again.