Chapter 13

Main P.O.V.

"Where are you taking me?"

"More like where are you gonna take me?" The man with a scar above his left eyebrow looked menacing as he glared towards Xiu Min through the front mirror, his hands controlling the steering wheel. "Tell me where StarAce Corp is!"

Xiu Min flinched hard to wriggle out his hands from the tight knot around his wrists. He tried kicking his also tied feet but to no avail.

"Where is StarAce Corp?!"

"I have no fkcing idea what that fcking is! Let me go!" Xiu Min yelled on top of his lungs at the driver.

"Oh. Don't even try to play dumb. I know you're her current client!"

It took Xiu Min a while before he fully stopped his attempt to escape and rewinded his words in his head.

Her current client?

Her?

"You're talking about Moon Byul, right?"

The guy snickered, annoying the heck out of the tied boy lying at the back seat of the car. "What a sweet, sweet name she has. I deeply regret not finishing our business years ago, and look at her now, pretending to be invincible. Ahhhh... but now," the guy suddenly turned his head right until his eyes met Xiu Min's, his dark lips pursing a smirk. "You're gonna help me make my happy ending with my sweet Moon Byul Yi."

It was as if all the blood is Xiu Min's body has ran out after the guy slowly turned back his head towards the road.

Xiu Min couldn't believe how fcking insane he sounded, especially when he mentioned that Moon Byul was his and even said she was sweet.

And that made Xiu Min furious.

Something clicked inside him when flashes of the girl entered his mind, and somehow he felt a great urge to protect her from this wicked guy- whatever their past was.

"Because it hurts!"

Moon Byul features were all displayed clearly in his head, the moment he realized that there was more than just a strong image in the kidnapper.

The moment he saw something more than just a pretending scared woman was- her beauty.

"Have you ever lived a normal life?"

"Normal life?"

"Ne. A life where you don't carry guns, don't fight and, a life where you meet boys instead of kidnapping clients like me?"

"I don't get to live like that. And I don't think I should. It's better this way."

The sweating boy licked his dry lips with a hint of new power growing inside of him. There was this sudden sense of responsibility that rushed over the pure hearted boy as he gave his tied feet a strong kick.

Even though the kick didn't fully unloose, it now wasn't as tight as before and he was able to sit down.

Before the driver could notice Xiu Min's attempt, the boy was already charging towards him from the back. He aimed for the steering wheel, reaching out as far as he could with his locked hands. The driver instantly growled loudly, but Xiu Min didn't even care to listen for all that was on his mind right then was Moon Byul.

He knew he needed to save her. He just knew it.

Moon Byul -ah, maybe after this you'll finally get a chance to start over again.

And without any hesitation, Xiu Min forced the steering wheel to the right side of the road will full power, sending the unknown vehicle to do a big turn in the middle of the road before receiving a big impact coming from both sides.

Everything went black as Xiu Min's body fell backwards with his eyes totally shut.

-