Chapter 34

"Okay, before Luhan starts talking, I need to ask you all something." I shot them all a glance.

"Why in the world are we eating together?"

Hyun Woo, Eric, Sandeul, Xiu Min and even Luhan were seated around the dining table, ready to dig in. Xiu Min who sat down beside me hasn't been talking, neither did he look mad because Luhan suddenly appeared out of nowhere. He looked famished, instead. You know what they say, you're not you when you're hungry. I guess that's true, at least for him.

Sandeul exchanged glances with Eric and Hyun Woo, before picking up his chopsticks.

"Well, hm... we deserve lunch time?" Sandeul lifted a brow, attempting to answer me.

I frowned hard, my arms folded and I wasn't even triggered to look at the food they prepared.

"We took off in the morning and just arrived so we were all kinda hungry, besides we brought our own ingredients."

"We kinda expected you to run out of groceries." Eric commented. "See? You just came back from shopping, right?"

I shot him a stern look. "Okay now, skip that. Who asked all three of you to come anyway?"

"The boss." They all answered at the same time.

"Pft, thanks a lot boss." I rolled my eyes in frustration. The boss must have given them a spare key to my apartment, since it was registered by him anyway.

"Your girl friends are all there, by the way." Sandeul continued, playing with his brows. "You better introduce the ladies to us, though we know Solar. No worries, Eric's got it."

He nudged Eric's arm, while Hyun Woo teased Eric who was grinning like an idiot at the mention of Solar. 

"Oh wow, don't even think of it." I spat bitterly, knowing that Eric has a huge crush on Solar for quite some time.

"Why? You're not dating her anyway." Hyun Woo wiggled his brows while pointing his chopsticks at me. "You're so weird though, if I was that close to a girl, I would've dated her already!"

Duh. Of course I'm not dating her you idiot. I'm a fcking girl too.

But yeah, these boys have no freaking idea-

"Because he is not really a 'he'."

We stopped talking and looked at the voice's owner who suddenly interrupted our conversation.

I could feel an uneasy sensation when I looked at Luhan, who had this calm mixed horrified look on his face.

"What do you mean?" Sandeul looked at Luhan with confusion and back at me. "He is not a he? Who are we talking about here?"

Luhan's eyes trembled when they met mine, his lips began to move but he closed them back. I could see the struggle for him to maintain composed, which was so strange.

What actually happened to this guy?

But when he suddenly dug into his pockets and took out a folded photo, I could feel my whole body freezing at the thought of what it may be.

Is that what I think it is?

"Hey, what are you doing? What's that?" Xiu Min started to sound panicked as he could sense my change of expression but Luhan kept unfolding the photo until everyone at the table could see it clearly.