Chapter 12

A/N: 

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS A CHARACTER THAT CAN CREATE ISSUES, BUT I AM HERE TO REASSURE YOU THAT THIS STORY WAS WRITTEN WAY BEFORE THE REAL PERSON PASSED AWAY, SO HONESTLY I HAD NO IDEA HE WAS GOING TO PASS AWAY WHEN I WROTE THIS. 

JUST LIKE HOW I PICKED SANDEUL AND MOONBYUL TO BE FRIENDS, I JUST SIMPLY PICKED THIS PERSON BECAUSE I LIKE ADDING OTHER KPOP IDOLS IN MY STORIES, BUT LITTLE DID I KNOW THAT WHAT I WROTE HAPPENED TO BE SO SIMILAR TO WHAT HAPPENED IN REAL LIFE.

I'M SORRY IF IT TRIGGERS YOU, AND I TRULY WROTE THIS BASED ON PURE IMAGINATION. 

I was very shocked to read back what I wrote, but since this is the original character for my plot, I decided to not change a thing... and maybe this can even be a tribute to him. 

RIP Kim Jonghyun (SHINee).

-

"Can I please go and do my job now?"

The boys didn't care to blink, and just stared at me like I was an alien. 

"I think I should really go now, standing here all day won't get me paid, you know." I tried my best to put on a poker face, my hand reaching out to touch the back of my neck as I avoided their gazes. 

In my head, images of Kim Min Seok were swirling around, as if he was trying to make fun of me through my own imagination. Serve you right for kidnapping him first, Moon Byul. Ugh. 

"Are you sure you have no connections to Min Seok hyung?" 

Oh my gosh. How many times do they have to ask?

I shook my head furiously, feeling like I'm wasting too much time with these boys. 

"Sure?"

"Positive."

"Aren't you too young?"

"Not all young people get to live luxuriously." I smirked at the question. "I'm working for a living too, you know."

Finally, one of the boys started to nod his head, turning so that he was facing all the other boys. "Okay then. I think this is enough. You guys are scaring him. He's not Xiu Min and he is also not a relative, so let's just keep calm and practice like normal." 

"I almost thought Xiu Min had returned." Another guy that seemed a bit taller than the rest mumbled as he lowered his look from me towards the ground.

"Don't get your spirits down. He is out there, we just... we just don't know how's he doing."

"It has been a week since he got kidnapped, and not even a single news from the kidnapper? Don't you think it's too weird?"

"I don't know. Everything is just a mess right now." The boy that sounded like he was their leader turned around to face me again, and gave me a slight bow. "Sorry for taking your time, have a nice day." 

I returned his bow, painting a faint smile as an act of courtesy. "You too." 

The other boys started to bow at me as I walked towards the exit of their practice room. Before I walked out, I managed to give them one last bow and a sympathetic smile. 

They must've thought I was sympathetic for their lost member, but honestly, that wasn't the case. 

If only they knew the truth behind everything.  

I got back to my abandoned trolley and started pushing it past the rooms in a mission to find the stairs. I tried to recall the map I saw before, and it wasn't a difficult thing to do since I have quite a good memory, if I say so myself.