Chapter 55

I was embarrassed to reveal my body, but seeing Xiu Min's reaction was priceless.

He didn't move, and just sat there at the edge of the bed, his eyes looking everywhere that was not me.

I chuckled. "Aigoo, my poor baby."

"I think I'm dying, Byeol." He turned his head but closed his eyes the moment he saw me smiling at him. "Ommo."

I sat beside him, slowly caressing his bangs, which definitely made him twitch. I could feel his body becoming hotter as I leaned on him. I caressed his cheeks, finding how lovely and plump they were.

Gosh, I've totally fallen head over heels for this dude.

"I love you."

Xiu Min looked at me, instantly rounding his goldfish eyes.

"Okay, I am so nervous." He blurted, but slowly took me by my waist and leaned in. His actions made me smile sheepishly as I leaned down to lay my back on the bed, my head falling right onto a pillow. He crawled above me, his eyes not budging from my face.

My heart was racing in a steady beat that was enough to make me feel enchanted.

Damn it, Xiu Min.

"I love you so much."

"I love you so much more." The words that came out from his lips almost made me burst into tears, because it used to sound so cringing to me, but now all I could feel was pure thankfulness.

Xiu Min leaned in, and once more sealed my lips.

I couldn't feel anything else but his lips.

We stayed kissing like that for quite a while, just locking our lips without moving.

Soon, I started to move my head to get a deeper kiss.

He responded just as fast, his hands rubbing my waist softly. I pulled his head towards me, grabbing his hair with pleasure as he took charge of my lips.

I could feel hotness starting to explode from us, something that felt so freaking good.

I want more of him.

I started to run my hands down to his thighs, but just when I wanted to tease him, something snapped in me.

And it snapped pretty badly.

Images.

Images of someone else hovering above me and sucking my neck to own me.

The touch of his lips playing on my static body.

That fcking bastard that left me haunted for years.

Fck.

I immediately pushed the body above me away, using full force and strength. The body bounced away, and after exclaiming in shock, he fell down to the floor.

Our eyes locked, and I was frozen to remember that it wasn't Kang fcking Haneul.

I was kissing Kim Min Seok.

He was sitting on the floor, or more like... trying to sit after hitting the floor.

"YAH?" he exclaimed, frowning in shock. "What's wrong?"

My jaws fell, but seeing him on the floor made my heart break in just two seconds. The next thing I knew, I was already crying on the bed.

I covered my face with both of my palms, sobbing.

Soon Xiu Min rushed over to my side, holding my shoulders to make me face him.

"Hey, hey, hey." He whispered. "What's wrong, Byeol? Did I do something wrong?"

His question made me sob harder.

"No... I... I just saw someone else... I can't do this. I can't do this."

It wasn't long before Xiu Min hugged me close to him, kissing the top of my head.

"Oh my God... I'm so sorry to force you. I should've known what happened to you before." He said with a hint of guilt. "I'm so sorry Byeol, I love you."

I wrapped my arms around his waist, sobbing onto his chest.

"N-no... it's my fault. I should've controlled it. I want to do this so bad with you. I want to-"

"Shhhhhussh." He said.

"It's okay. It's not your fault, you just need more time to heal. It's okay, I'll be here with you but we don't have to do anything."

I lifted my face to look at him- just to break more.

How can a man love me and accept me this much?

As I stared into his eyes again, I could feel my heart finally wide opened to be truly in love.

"Thanks, Min Seok. I love you."

-

I woke up to see Xiu Min not beside me anymore. I moved, feeling the blanket covering my whole body. Xiu Min must've covered me and left to do something.

I got out of my bed, reaching out for my clothes and putting it on as I walked out of the room.

The previous event played in my mind, and I blame it all on me. I should've resisted the pain and just enjoyed our moment, but I couldn't. What a jerk I was.

Can't I just forget that incident and love him with all my heart?

"Xiu Min-ah?" I called out, and soon I saw him holding his new phone as he stood static beside the door.

"What are you doing there?" I came close to him just to see his terrified expression after reading something on the phone. He looked at me, his eyes screaming panic.

I instantly knew something was off.

"What's wrong? What did you just see?" I snatched the phone away from him and before he could even say anything, I had already saw the screen. It was an article written it big bold letters.

Well, the title was enough to make me gasp.

"BTOB's Lee Min Hyuk Dating The Girl in a Red Dress."

My heart dropped to see the pictures that clearly showed my face that was smiling as I talked to Min Hyuk.

I gulped, and looked back at Xiu Min who looked just as scared as I was.

"Min Seok-ah..." I stammered.

"What do I do now?"

-