Chapter 3

[Moon Byul's P.O.V.]

Out of all the bad people I could've met, why does it need to be him?

"If it isn't the pretty boy." His voice echoed as he smirked. "Moon Byul Yi."

I shot him a sharp stare. "Good to be back, Suga?"

The mint haired guy chuckled and I could see his arms wrapping tighter around Xiu Min's neck. Xiu Min gasped, trying to breathe normally.

"Let him go, Suga." I said, while my mind was running wild to figure out a way to get untangled by this mess.

"Why should I? He looks like a valuable client." Suga ran his pistol over Xiu Min's hair, causing a sweat to trickle down his head. I gritted my teeth. Sht this guy.

"I'm trying my best to be polite, but if you harm him I won't hesitate to step out of your comfort zone." I lifted my left hand to the back as I talk, reaching out for the pistol Min Woo just gave.

"Looks like the guardian is threatening the master of black market." His words made me snort, rolling my eyes to his high self-esteem. He has always been so high of himself, I would love to push him down a cliff someday.  "Let's get things straight here, Suga. What do you want?"

The man chuckled and looked at Xiu Min.

"Last time we made a deal, you almost sold me to a bunch of gangsters, remember?"

I couldn't hide the smirk on my face. "Ah, yeah. I didn't thought a black market king could be so highly demanded."

"You can wipe that fcking smirk out of your face, because he is in my control now. I can decide whether to harm him or worse, kill him." Suga gestured to his sidekick and he got out another pistol from his back. "It's your choice, guardian. It's either I hurt you or you hurt- him."

"What?"

Suga chuckled. "Take a step nearer and the bullet will fly. Either into his head, or yours."

I couldn't help but to smirk. "What game are you trying to play, man?"

"Oh, nothing much. Just a row of domino." Suga looked at me with his pair of sharp eyes. Hatred was there, you bet. "I want you to kidnap someone for me."

I laughed. He's seriously not kidding this time.

"Name the lucky guy."

"Max Han."

Max Han. What kind of name is that anyway? Ugh, whatever.

"Ah, I'll keep the name in mind. But for now, I'm afraid I haven't finished my current task." I glanced at the shaking Xiu Min. I made this quick eye signal with him, followed by a sneaky smirk. I hope he gets the plan.

Suga snorted, his bangs almost covering his eyes. "You've always done two jobs at once. You have so many tricks in your sleeves." 

"Like this?" In a flash, I took out the gun and quickly aimed a shot at the guy behind him. But instead of aiming his torso or head, I just aimed for his foot. The guy immediately shrieked in awful pain, flopped to the ground as Suga turned in shock to see his befallen sidekick. I took advantage of the moment to shoot the pistol out of Suga's hand, making it fly to the other side of the room. The shot gave a huge impact on his hand, which eventually made him scream as he stumble down.

Xiu Min ran to me as fast as he could, frightened to death. Literally.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Well, um... Pretty much?" He panted hard.