Chapter 53

"Well, fck you."

And Xiu Min finally lost it.

He smashed into my lips, almost pushing back so hard I thought I was falling. His hands crawled up to my waist.

I closed my eyes as I responded to his lips, the slow but big movement of our mouths clashing together. My heartbeat grew faster with every movement we did. I hugged him closer, and I almost felt like I was never going to let him go. He just felt so right in my embrace, and our kiss was just perfect.

I started to sense his stiff hands that were just placed on my waist but not moving an inch. I could feel my skin burning for more so I took my hands off of him and reached for his hands. I guided his palms to move upwards and downwards, caressing me in a very sensual way.

Fck, I knew I was being too fast but I never knew this was what I needed all this time.

I never thought making out would feel this good.

And we're not even naked-

Fck, did I just imagined that?

"Hhmmm." I accidentally moaned out loud when our lips slightly parted and I opened my eyes to see Xiu Min chuckling, though his cheeks were pretty much pink too.

"I never expected you to be this..." he bit his lips and hugged my waist tight. "Hot."

My heart almost exploded together with the crazy blushing on my face. My lips felt num from all that sudden kissing and I was hit by reality that we were still in the process of being together. We were still not official.

We were still... unlabelled.

But fck, that felt too freaking good to just be a kiss.

"Aigoo, I want to continue this so bad." Xiu Min's eyee diverted ahead of us, and I followed. "But sadly, we're already arriving."

"Um. You better get off of me now."

"What the heck? Where was that seductive Byeol just now?"

I held his cute cheeks and peck his lips to make him shut up.

"If you tease me about it, you will never get to kiss me again."

His eyebrows shot up and lets me go. "Oh, come on..."

I couldn't help but chuckle at his sulking. Pfttt, so he liked it after all.

-

I stared blankly at the heart shaped lock in Xiu Min's hand as he beamed at me for my feedback.

The lock was pink, like legit bright electrical pink. I don't know how it could be described as electrical but I guess it was because looking at it felt like an electric shock.

"Wae? You don't like it?"

I looked up to see him still beaming.

"Okay, let me get this straight." I cleared my throat, wriggling my brows as I find the right words. "Just because I'm in a dress and I look like a total woman, it doesn't mean I have a liking towards girly... girly stuff. Especially the colour..."

My comment made his lips curved downwards as he sadly puts down the lock in its original place among the other pinkish locks.

"I see."

I could feel sweat forming on my forehead to see his disappointment, and immediately grabbed his arm. "Hey, I don't mean to upset you... it's cute, but that's just not my thing... I'm sorry."