Chapter 59

Moon Byul's P.O.V.

One week passed by very fast.

Way too fast.

Guess what I did with Xiu Min in just one week?

We went to a fun fair; where we both almost died ridding the roller coaster just to see who lasts longer without screaming. Yes, I won. He had to buy me ice cream. I don't think I have to tell you what flavour it is, right?

We also went to the movies, the fancy one where we could snuggle with blankets and stretch our legs as we watch the movie. Xiu Min suffered as we went to watch IT: Chapter 2 and he couldn't reach for me since there was a table between the fancy seats. Then I suggested we watch a Netflix movie and we snuggled together instead. Yes, I made him watch another horror movie.

Then there was the board game cafe where we chose to play UNO cards, and I kept losing to him... something I was not very fond of. But each time he squeals in victory, I couldn't help but to laugh for he was just too cute. The smile he had when he realised he won another round was priceless!

Then there were those hot times.

Legit. Hot. Times.

Well, it kinda happened like this...

"You're not working for the meanwhile, right?" Xiu Min asked I piled the dishes from our dinner inside the sink.

"Yeah, besides I want to spend all the time left to be with you..." I said, my hand reaching for the soap when I gasped. I looked down to see a pair of arms hugging me from behind, and felt extremely embarrassed to feel Xiu Min's breath on my neck.

Then he suddenly kissed my neck, causing me to completely freeze.

"Baby..."

Oh for fck's sake, I forgot about his kink.

"I'll miss you so much... I can't imagine not seeing you for a day..." he whispered, and it sent goosebumps all over me.

If only he knew how much I'll miss him too.

"Hey, it's going to be alright, okay?" I leaned back, resting my head on his chest, and held his arms in mine. "You'll be just fine without me."

I swear I almost croaked that out, I really hope he didn't notice.

"But two years... Ugh, why did I get it after meeting you?" He groaned.

I chuckled, trying to hold back the lingering emotions inside of me. He can't know, not now. Sooner or later, he'll blame me for not telling, but it's okay.

If he loves me enough, he'll preserve.

I really hope he does.

"Man, you smell good." He suddenly came so close to my neck, and I bit my lips in respond. Dang it, this guy really knows how to turn a woman on.

"Oh, you're going to seduce me in front of a sink? Please." I pulled off his arms from me, and turned to face him.

His eyes widened in shock, not expecting me to react so fast. "Eh?"

Yes, that unprepared look is the most perfect for a surprise seducing session.

"Baby..." I started to caress his chest softly, smiling playfully at him. He froze, his cheeks visibly turning red as I wrapped my hands around his neck. I bit my lips, squinting my eyes but never breaking our gaze.

Then I came close to him, our noses knocking into each other. He leaned more to get my lips on his but I pulled back, giggling.

"Awhhhhhh!" His face dropped, and he began pouting in frustration. "Don't tease me like that!"