Chapter 2

"Please make yourself at home." Moon Byul said when they entered the big apartment. She switched on the lights of the living room, revealing a luxurious looking place with fancy light stands, chandelier, leather sofa and an enormous TV. The place was a bit dusty. Thankfully, Moon Byul remembered keeping a stock of groceries in there recently. The place was actually one of her temporary places to stay, so it wasn't the last place she visited.

Xiu Min looked around the place, frowning as Moon Byul locked the door.

"What are we doing here? What are you planning to do with me?"

"You and your big pile of questions." Moon Byul shook head, and started to open up her disguise. She took off her glasses, cap, hoodie jacket and ruffled her boyish hair. "Ah, finally."

She looked up to see a pair of shocked eyes looking at her in disbelief.

"What?"

"You look familiar."

Moon Byul couldn't help but to laugh at his remark. She walked off and grabbed a mirror which was hung on the wall before walking back to Xiu Min. She lifted up the mirror next to her face.

"Seem familiar enough?"

Xiu Min stared at his reflection and back onto her. He began to softly laugh as he shook his head furiously. "No way! We look so similar!"

"Exactly." She smiled. "Which makes us equally handsome."

Xiu Min froze as he glued his eyes on her for a good five seconds.

"What?"

The cute guy bit his lips. "Why did you bring me here?"

"I had to." Moon Byul answered, looking at the time. "Hey, it's getting late. You should get some sleep." Then she paused, casting him a half-playful look. "Don't worry, I won't kill you in your sleep."

His eyebrows furrowed. "Why would I sleep here?"

"Because I'm here to make sure you would. Stop asking too much questions and go into that room on the left side. All of your needs are already in there."

"What-"

"Just go to sleep, Xiu Min. It's been a long day and I don't want to waste my bullets just so you can understand me."

Xiu Min was speechless. He wanted to fight, but he knew she was dangerous. And so far, she haven't told him any harmful agendas so, maybe- just maybe, he'll be fine for the night.

Finally, the boy nodded. "Alright."

"Good." Moon Byul smiled and walked off to get ready for her own beauty sleep.

"By the way, what's your name?"

She stopped in her track. That question.

Oh, how she hated answering that question.

Flashes of this random memory began to replay in her head, and how she wished she did not hear that question. How she wished she could control the flashes that comes by without an invitation or a knock.

"Hey."

Her mind raced wildly as she turned around to face Xiu Min.

"It's classified for tonight." She gave him a flat smile.

"Wait, I have one last question."

"Spit it out."

"You're," He looked at her deeply. "A b-boy, am I right?"

Moon Byul looked at him with her sharp look and furrowed eyebrows. The look on Xiu Min's face was obvious- he could sense something fishy about her.