Chapter 39 - THAROLLIN AND LOLLY

Mulai dari awal

"How can my boyfriend and lover be my teacher? Where has it been heard off? I can't concentrate if you teach me, I will be looking at so many things." Rae said as her eyes roamed over her handsome boyfriend sexy body, she licked her lips slowly as she gets up to her feet and close the distance between them. "So many things Jason which are tempting me."

"Why do you think I want to become your teacher in the first place?" Jason asked as he placed his hands around her waist, bringing them much closer, Rae looked at him as her hands find their way around his neck, he leaned his head and brushed his lips against hers. "You don't expect me to be walking from here to your class to kiss you every minute in front of your goddamn classmates, you don't know what you do to me Rae, I am crazily and madly in love with you." Jason added sealing his lips with hers in a breathtaking kiss. Her lips were softly, delicately, like butterfly wings, just long enough that he could inhale her breath, feel the warmth of her skin under her clothes. The bright light shone around them but the two lovers didn't care.

They broke off from their kiss at the same time as the light begin to fade. Jason continue kissing her neck.

"I want to make you mine Rae." Jason whispered and he started licking the right side of her neck where mated wolves Marked their mates for life, carrying her up with ease. "I want to mark you as Mine."

"Then Mark me Jason, I want to be yours for life, forever." Rae said as she wrapped her legs around him, bringing him much closer in between her legs.

"Definitely I will Mark you as Mine Rae, soon, but not here, not in school or in the desk will I take you. You know, the werewolf mate season is coming soon and when it comes, I will claim you as MINE." Jason whispered slowly into Rae's ear which make her shiver in arousal. Suddenly Jason removed his hands from her waist and her legs from his waist, it was so fast. Rae fell down in a heavy thud not expecting it, ruining the sexy moment they were having.

Getting up to her feet as she rubbed her ass which was paining her from the fall. "What was that for!" She yelled out in anger.

"How can you hold your new teacher like that? Do you want Mr Jack to sack me if he sees a student and her teacher in such compromising manner?" Jason asked with much seriousness that Rae almost forgot he was Jason and not a teacher as she looks at him. "I love my new job too much young lady and I am not ready to lose it at the moment." He added smiling.

"I will get back at you Jason, mark my word." Rae said as she went back to her seat, placing her legs on the empty seat.

"I don't understand what you mean by that Miss Rae, but I think it's high time you bring out your book." Jason said ignoring Rae's hard look she was throwing at him as she made a book appeared in front of her as usual. "Good student, I will start from where Miss Serena stopped."

____

Lolly wasn't concentrating on what they were teaching her, her mind was on Rae and Jason. What could they be doing right now behind those closed school door?

Jason couldn't allow her in or breath for three minutes if she was in that class with him, he would have used those his fearful eyes to chase her away, but with Rae, it was different.

Something is wrong somewhere if not, Why would Jason suddenly break up with her and realize he has feelings for Rae and not her again all of a sudden? There is something those two are hiding which she is going to find out what.

She couldn't wait for school to close for the day to visit her mother once again. All she knows is that Rae might be blackmailing Jason into loving her.

Jason is hers and hers alone. She will kill anyone who dares to stand between them even if it means killing Rae.

*****