"Ready for school, red eyed monster?"
She joked at the pet name she gave him for the past two days.

"Hehe yea"
They walked to school together and everyone eyed Jimin weirdly at his busted eye and limping pace.

"OMG JIMIN WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR EYES"
Here comes the hoes. Jimin's expression immediately darken as he turned to the screaming girls. Riley looked over his shoulder and scrunched her nose. Aww not again...she cutely pouted.

"He fel-"

"It was a rough night....and she wasn't ready"

He unconsciously explained and oh my my, the whole entire school had their eyes popped out.
Before Riley could process his sexual explanation, he pulled her into their class.

"Did they....do t-that?"

"O-m-g"

The corridor was filled with confusion, excitement and oozing jealousy over both of them. Guys annoyed at Jimin's treasure and girls whined at Riley's masterpiece.

"Jimin? Did we have a rough night? You seemed fine last night."
She was too innocent for such sexual words and Jimin loves it...a lot.

OH SHITTT DUDE THAT WAS SMOOTH AF

His wolf snickered as it wooed over Jimin's way of getting the WHOLE school off their asses and leave them alone.

"Uh...just something I had to clear up so students will stop bothering us."
Jimin smartly answered and Riley brushed it off as she sat beside him for their language class.

•lunch time•

Riley, once again, bought Jimin a meal from the cafeteria - fish n' chips. He inhaled in the amazing aroma and dug in immediately while Riley took a bite from her grilled cheese sandwich as they sat shoulder by shoulder in the garden.

After finishing their lunch, it's time for Riley to reapply the ointment for Jimin's swollen eye. She leaned in and he closed his eyes waiting for the minty sensation but it never came. But then, he felt something soft and heavenly. He opened his good eye and wow...how his heart was hammering and how his world stopped. He thought he was hallucinating seeing Riley's lips on his bruised eye.
She pecked his eye....

"There you go~ I'm sure it will feel better after a 'healing peck' as Mama once did it to heal my nose"
She shyly voiced and continued her treatment on him. But he was in another realm. Indeed it was a healing peck because he couldn't feel a single pain in his body anymore.

•time skip to after school•

Jimin stood by his locker rewinding her pecking his eye again and again for the entire day. Sure he might drop a little in his grades as these days his mind seemed to be occupied by Riley instead of studies.
He softly placed a hand on his eye and moved it to his mouth. He certainly wants more and not on his eye but on his mouth.

"JIMINNNN~I gotta go. See youuu"
Riley gave him a tight hug and ran out of the school.

"Wait! Riley, where are-....you going"
He tried catching up but failed as she dashed hurriedly leaving him alone.