【 C h a p t e r 4 5 】

ANGELICA'S POV

ANGELICA'S POV

I stood up like I wasn't affected by it and grabbed my bag before a guard led the way to their private plane. Even though I gawked at its beauty, I still kept being serious when Jonathan started to appear in my peripheral vision. He looked at me, little by little and I sighed. Angelique, on the other hand, is jolly about getting into a private plane for the two of us.

"I mean, isn't this amazing?" She jumped joy and continued, "Look, there's only a small chance of us having a seat in a class."

"Yeah, yeah. Oh, guess what?" I said to Angelique.

"What?"

"There's a big chance for the plane to crash and I hope that fantasy of yours dies." all of them stopped to look at me, "What? That's true, don't even try me."

"Such a killjoy, " she frantically said.

"And, in we are, " Nicholas said out of a sudden, and found out that there's a minibar on the plane and a bed for several people, but all of that boggles me when he says we.

"Wait, what do you mean we? I thought it's the two of us?" I asked him.

"Well, it turns out my brother and I can't seem to fathom leaving the two women."

"You don't have to, we're pretty much independent," my sister said behind me, "besides, we know what to do and what not to do."

"Even though that is a believable statement, we still don't want to leave the both of you... and as what you said," Jonathan says and points at me, "the plane could crash" the words I said somehow became a weapon to use against me and I just rolled my eyes at him, I felt that someone is missing.

"If you guys are coming, then where's Nathan?" I asked, Angelique, choked at the water she was drinking and Nicholas coughed at the cinnamon roll he was eating. Jonathan looks at me wearily.

"Unfortunately, the pilot here is allergic to any furry animals."

"Oh?" I looked at David and he gulped at it, but then his face became resolved.

"Off with him then," Jonathan picks him up and gives it to a maid for it to be put away and he earns an eye roll from me.

"Whatever, you're just annoying me," I said and went directly to sit down on the bed, its fluffiness made me smile and it put me back to sleep.

Jonathan's POV

I looked at her and she was snoring already and I just sighed.

"Hey," a hushed tone behind me creeps behind my ear and I almost jumped out of it.

"What in the hell are you doing?" I asked that person and saw that it was Angelique, she looked at me seriously and Nicholas just nodded.

"Let's talk to a place where Angelica won't hear me screaming about what in the world I just found out," Angelique said seriously and the words she said sent a chill down my body and I pointed at the very far end. We followed her, she walked rampantly through the plane and some of our flight attendants dared to look at what was happening.

"Okay, here we are." Nicholas opens a door, "seriously, you went from jolly to devious."

"It's because I am," she says frustratingly, "I don't even know how to control this anger, I could just easily punch you... But you won't feel it for the very slightest, I tried to let my cool down, but every time I see the both of you, I can't seem to forget it."

"I know, it sounds ridiculous, but it is true—" she cuts me off.

"I already knew it, you don't have to tell me twice," she said in a deafening tone and the plane fell silent, the flight attendants who I've been hearing talking outside went back from their seats, and even the co-pilot.

"Okay, fine. But why is it in your hands?"

"One of your employees sent Angelica this file to warn her about the both of you and the danger you guys will bring. Not only to her but to me and even the people around her. What if your sanity drives you mad and you turn to kill her? Or me? Or even her best friend?" she asked.

"Calm down, I'll answer it once you've calmed down." She looks at me curiously and she starts to panic.

"You're not bringing us to Spain, are we?"

"What are you even talking about?"

"Don't play dumb with me," she says and looks at the window.

"It's just ocean—"

"Of course, it's an ocean because we're crossing nations, idiot." She looks at Nicholas and she thinks for a minute.

"Oh, right... But we're not going to Spain, you're going to shut the trap for the sake of your lives to be in prosperity." she kept on saying things like we're going to kill her and stuff like that and that became enough to me.

"You guys are going to Spain, that's all, you're just being such a panicked delusional."

"I wouldn't be this kind of a person if you guys weren't having something this confidential and your employee being such a sucker and giving us such a headache for just this problem!"

"If you won't shut up, I'm gonna bring you somewhere out of Spain and make sure you won't talk again," I warned her, but she did shut up, but she ended up grumbling as she walked out of the scene with a loud closing bang on the door.

"Well, that was done," Nicholas said and rose from his seat.

"Don't even think about getting away with this, you're gonna get through her phone and search who the messenger was. We're just gonna talk about it, " I said and all of a sudden my phone rang.

"Who's that?" he asked.

"Probably one of the maids," I picked it up and the person on the other line talked.

"Hello, it seems that I have found your number after your agent forgot to give me your number. Oh, I am your suitor. Sorry for the late introduction, my name is Anita."