Chapter 8//🥊 (violence)

Start from the beginning

"Hello Zoey. Cute shirt Kayla. Nice nails Courtly!"
She stopped in front of the girls after entering the school with Jimin jogging behind her.

"Slow down Riley..."
He mumbled knowing the bubbly girl who can't even stand still can't hear him.

"Hey Jimin~"
Kayla sang. She was one of his typically flirty fangirls. He just nodded at the girls expressionlessly.

"How do you deal with this no face guy here"
Zoey whispered into Riley's ears.

"Huh? He looked happy to me"
She turned to Jimin. Riley was the only one witnessing the changes Jimin had made and it was no surprise that no one noticed it.

"If you say so..."
Zoey said before everyone went to their class.

•lunch time•

Riley was packing her thing into her locker and took her soup out for lunch when a tall boy approached her. Derrick the Dick.

"Hey babe"
He placed his right hand beside her head and towered over her tiny figure. Riley was 165cm but Derrick was still a mountain to her.

"Derrick? But...don't you have a different schedule"
Riley innocently looked at him.

"Ya I did, but can't I sneak out to see my girl"

"Oh sorry Derrick, I'm not your girl. Maybe your classmate would be one?"
She was so naive to notice the lust radiating of him.
I'm gonna destroy that innocence and break her.
He thought but before he could trap her with his other arm, a growled shook the ground and the lockers were clicking. What the fuck? Derrick thought as he never heard such loud growl.

"Jiminnn"
Riley skipped to him innocently, not acknowledging the steam coming out of his head.

"What are you doing here"
Jimin glared trying his hardest to control both himself and the tensing wolf in him. His wolf was silent but that doesn't mean it was not breathing heavily with steam coming out of its nostrils and pupils contracted looking like a monster from Greek Mythology....which he was....

"Just hanging with my girl"
Derrick smirked at his attempt to stay sane in front of Riley.

"Fuck off"
Jimin spoke the same words and Riley wanted to lecture him but she was smart enough to see that it was a death wish to do that.

"Whatever beast. See you in cage"
Derrick made a remark like all fighters does as a secret code to "cage fight tonight"

" Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"
Jimin's expression turned soft and worried. Riley shook her head. He went into deep thoughts before opening his mouth again.

"Can I...have lunch with you today?"
His right hand fidgeting his shirt and he gazed away and back to Riley. Her face brightened up even more. Is that even possible?

"OF COURSE YOU CAN"
She shouted and dragged him to the cafeteria. To be honest, he would rather be out in the forest hunting some good shit but not definitely not after seeing Derrick's determination in having her under him.

"Girls! Look who I bought!"
Riley pulled Jimin to the three girls. Zoey being a little annoyed that a faceless dude is joining them, Courtly being utterly shocked and Kayla begin her flirting and the whole cafeteria watched him sat with the girl. So much for protecting her....he sighed