She was trying so hard to fulfill her promise to him that she was draining her cheerfulness as well.
All the times she visited his wolf in the forest , she would brag about how much progress she made and that she's proud that Jimin sulked at her which meant that he was opening up more even if it was in a negative way. Not once she complain how tired and wanted to give up and find some ACTUAL friends who can laugh with. But stayed with Jimin....a boring , emotionless, poker faced friend. What was I thinking when I hesitated to save her back in the forest....Guilt was eating him up and his engrossed himself in her figure.

He carefully stood up trying not to wake up her or worsen his wounds. Gently scooping her up, he walked up to his room and laid her down on his bed before pulling the duvet over her. Feeling the warmth, Riley grinned softly. Jimin flushed at her involuntary smile and quickly left the room. He slept for 12 hours so he got tons of energy built up in him.

Hunting for dinner?
His wolf chimmed in trying to get back to Jimin's good side.

I will take control this time and you better stay still in there.
Jimin took one last glance at his bedroom before heading to the scavenger forest for a big meal.

•time skip to 12am•

.......dude.....its been two hours.....I'm hungryyy

Said the one who fucking killed all of them

We can try the ones I killed...its not fresh but its still good. Especially that fat ass deer I tore...

Shut up before I shove a rotten meat up your ass

Thats your ass as well....I'm in you bruh

Jimin and his wolf bickered as they strolled through the forest. Dead animals lying everywhere and looked like a free feast for weak predators. Jimin preferred freshly slaughtered meat so he wandered around to find prey. Suddenly, he heard rustling. Excitement filled his hungry wolf. Wagging his tail softly, ears perked up and nose twitching. As he was about to pounce at his meal, a baby bunny hopped out of the bush and it was like bucket of cold water splashed Jimin's face.

Baby bunny? Seriously? And it's the size of your dick bro. How are we gonna get full by that...

His wolf sat down heavily and he did too. Ears drooped, eyes hooded and disappointment filled him. After all the destruction his wolf pulled, they needed high protein to recover and boost the healing. Not to mention they have a cage fight next week.

How about we hunt it down and complement it with some ramen from Mr Jung's shop?

Jimin sighed but also missed the convenient store's ramen.

Whatever you say boss. You did ask me to shut up and stay still.

With that , Jimin leisurely paced to the bunny and grabbed it by his neck and just like that....it died...

time skip to apartment•

Jimin cooked the ramen while roasting the bunny protein with some olive oil in the oven. His wolf pleaded for that as it drained its energy from all the rampaging. After a few minutes, he plated the roasted protein and served himself a bowl of hot steamy kimchi ramen. Both him and his wolf drooled over the simple yet mouth watering dinner.
He dug in immediately after taking in its aroma and starting devouring like a hungry beast.

Meanwhile in the bedroom, Riley slowly came to consciousness and yawned softly before sitting and scanned the room. She remembered everything but not being carried up to his room. Is he awake? She happily thought and rolled off to check on her friend. She peaked from upstairs and heard slurping sounds and cute humming. On her way down the stairs , she saw Jimin enjoying his meal happily and for the first time ever....he smiled...
Food...✔️ But Riley rethink her checklist...she didn't make him smile...he himself did. So she mentally erase the check off the Food and take down a serious note on his favorite ramen.