Epilogue

Cecelia P.O.V

I look myself at the mirror my eyes watered when I see myself, wearing a beautiful white gown making me feel like a princess. My hair was tied into a elegant bun to the side with a veil on the back, the makeup is flawless.

"Sweetie don't cry you'll ruin your makeup" Mom gave me a small smile.

"Yeah I'm mean you're too gorgeous to spoil that look" Aria stated.

I turn my head to them and smile "No it just that I felt everything is overwhelming, for me...I can't believe this"

"Cece come on you look great, if you thinking something going to be bad then don't think too much. You're going to waste your brain cells more"

I turn to Brianna she shrugged her shoulders "What?"

"Are you trying to say I'm an idiot?" She shook her head "Obviously no I'm just saying the truth, it would be good if you use that cell to think about your hubby and muffins"

She gaze to Rosebel in her arms, Bri started to call her that since three months ago. Which I still don't get why she gave that nick name to her...

Rosebel look at me intently with those bog eyes while her mouth wide open. A small chuckle escape from my lips I slowly walk towards her, I carried her in my arms.

"Do you like what mommy wearing right now?" I stare at her eyes. Rosebel continue to look at me, she gave me the cutest smile that I've seen.

"I'll take that is a yes" I peck her forehead. "Cece it's time" Mom said.

**

Noah P.O.V

The music started everyone turning thier attention when the door open, Cecelia came in with his dad next to her.

Her eyes continue to stare at me. It felt that we're the only ones here, with silence echoed the room. It's like she's an angel coming to me. Yeah I know it's cliche, but that's the only thing I'm feeling right now.

Soon she stop next to me. Her dad pull his arm away and went to sit with the others.

"We are gathered, together on this beautiful afternoon to share with Cecelia and Noah as they exchange vows of their everlasting love" the priest said.

Silence echoed the whole place not even a pin drop, I can feel every pair of eyes were staring at us. I took a deep breath before saying my vows.

"On this day, I give you my heart, My promise, That I will walk with you,

Hand in hand, Wherever our journey leads us,Living, learning, loving, Together,Forever"

Her eyes pooled with tears as she said "I take you to be my partner for life.

I promise above all else to live in truth with you. And to communicate fully and fearlessly, I give you my hand and my heart. As a sanctuary of warmth and peace

And pledge my love, devotion, faith and honor.As I join my life to yours.”...

**
Few years later...

Cecelia P.O.V

"Mom! mom!" A small chuckle escape from my lips "Yes Sweetie?"

"Today is Belle's birthday. Are we going to see her?!" Rosebel look at me excited.

I nod "Of course we do, apparently yo-" All the sudden strong arms wrap around my waist. Noah peck my forehead "Hey honey, are you ready?"

"No I'll be ready in ten minutes. You go spend your time with your daughter" I was about to push him away.